Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
the cheat for money appreas to not working anymore.
money = xxxx

Never mind, money is not an issue anyways.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Nice update and new stuff.
I got all Lola new scenes with Kara then send her to the strip club but after her strip club dances the follow up story where Alex calls you is no longer available. Lola is not available for tutoring in her bimbo look.

Also : if you dismiss Crystal ( when all her tutoring is done ), you can't get her back at your home even if you ask her at the school.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Any ideas how to tricker any of new content? I have tried now about 30mins but haven't got any new content :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if we don't have that particular save before that particular event and use only one save, we are fucked, nice one... Also getting error on tutoring option.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's not as if playing from scratch takes a long time ....
About the tuto error, read previous post, like the one on the top of the page.
pffff

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It's not as if playing from scratch takes a long time ....
About the tuto error, read previous post, like the one on the top of the page.
pffff
Yea, you're right it only takes around 2 hours of clicking or spamming space button to skip previously seen content... As for tutor error, that information doesn't help whatsoever. Anyway done with complaining, maybe dev will release fix, maybe it will be fixed in next version, if patreons can put up with this, so can i and anybody else who is downloading for free.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yea, you're right it only takes around 2 hours of clicking or spamming space button to skip previously seen content... As for tutor error, that information doesn't help whatsoever. Anyway done with complaining, maybe dev will release fix, maybe it will be fixed in next version, if patreons can put up with this, so can i and anybody else who is downloading for free.
The command fixed the error for me.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You know you can press Ctrl to skip previously seen text, right ?
The command fixed the error for me.
Well I may do mistakes but I still know how my game works ... until I forget.

Anyway, as I said, the fix was done before the bug was there. It's just that I forgot to include it into the release. So there will be a hotfix.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@Finsit suggestion: can you make any gui whith the chars status? Like the implemented one but whith a little more info. For example Kara 14/21 (you did 14 scenes of 21) just to know If I missed Something or that's all for now. Sorry If It's hard to do but Sometimes I feel a bit lost and guessing "I lost Something? It's done?".

Ty for your great game, the models are Amazing and the scenes are Good .

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When i try tutoring the girls at night i get the attached error message and the ignore don't works.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Anyway, as I said, the fix was done before the bug was there. It's just that I forgot to include it into the release. So there will be a hotfix.
My post was meant to the guy I replied to.
I have no doubt that the dev of the game knows his stuff :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017

Even then, you have to grind to advance story, repeat options with each girl, and grind money and time to make serums. May i ask you what was the reason that you couldn't just add option to give lola another serum and avoid loading older saves and grinding previous content again? You had your reason, but i'm just curious.

Reactions: botc76

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Finsit suggestion: can you make any gui whith the chars status? Like the implemented one but whith a little more info. For example Kara 14/21 (you did 14 scenes of 21) just to know If I missed Something or that's all for now. Sorry If It's hard to do but Sometimes I feel a bit lost and guessing "I lost Something? It's done?".

Ty for your great game, the models are Amazing and the scenes are Good .
Well here is the issue blissfull ignorance vs cold truth.

The first example that pop in my mind is that you might (and certainly will) discover that you missed most of the phone content for all the girls.
Do you really want to know that you missed that even if it will appease you doubts of missing events ?

Because the thing is that after knowing you missed something you will want to know how to not miss it. And that is the real challenge. Even for me, when we did the sexting update it was because I had all the conditions before my eyes that I knew everything worked.
But I would not have find everything without my cheat code (get it not cheat sheet since it's code ... oh come on it's not that much a bad joke)

I advice to treat additional content as is. If you like character development then the stuff I'll post on the blog will be more certainly accessible.

My post was meant to the guy I replied to.
I have no doubt that the dev of the game knows his stuff :)
Don't worry, I'm just in state of update afterglow.

Even then, you have to grind to advance story, repeat options with each girl, and grind money and time to make serums. May i ask you what was the reason that you couldn't just add option to give lola another serum and avoid loading older saves and grinding previous content again? You had your reason, but i'm just curious.
Are you crazy ?!
Mixing dangerously potent drugs inside a young and frail girl doesn't seem a good enough obvious reason to you ?

But if you want a more grounded in reality reason :
Well, as it may not show, the story will have a decent amount of branching. I cannot tell you which girl will have different path to take in their interaction but that will be a key mechanic of the game.
It will be quite challenging on our side since branching is always more challenging than fully linear, but that also mean deeper characters as we will be able to make them face different situations. And I like my character development :kisskiss:

Reactions: Janthespider

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How to get a new content for Kara+Lola?
First trigger Kara by advancing Chrystal giving her the new outfit.
Then advance Kara.
Once she is slutty enough you can help her with Howard.
After that Lola will pop in the lab.
Then blackmail Lola to the point you can choose which serum you give her and choose the green one.

Easy right ? :biggrin:

Lola come after what it's currently the most developed storyline in the game, so yeah, there is quite a few steps.

Reactions: TimmyLangstrumpf

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How to get a new content for Kara+Lola?
Basically you have to load a save BEFORE you gave Lola the serum and then give her the green one.
It seems to be a completely separate branch, with one chain of events for one serum and another one for the other serum.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well here is the issue blissfull ignorance vs cold truth.

The first example that pop in my mind is that you might (and certainly will) discover that you missed most of the phone content for all the girls.
Do you really want to know that you missed that even if it will appease you doubts of missing events ?

Because the thing is that after knowing you missed something you will want to know how to not miss it. And that is the real challenge. Even for me, when we did the sexting update it was because I had all the conditions before my eyes that I knew everything worked.
But I would not have find everything without my cheat code (get it not cheat sheet since it's code ... oh come on it's not that much a bad joke)

I advice to treat additional content as is. If you like character development then the stuff I'll post on the blog will be more certainly accessible.

Don't worry, I'm just in state of update afterglow.

Are you crazy ?!
Mixing dangerously potent drugs inside a young and frail girl doesn't seem a good enough obvious reason to you ?

But if you want a more grounded in reality reason :
Well, as it may not show, the story will have a decent amount of branching. I cannot tell you which girl will have different path to take in their interaction but that will be a key mechanic of the game.
It will be quite challenging on our side since branching is always more challenging than fully linear, but that also mean deeper characters as we will be able to make them face different situations. And I like my character development :kisskiss:
Thing is if i remember correctly we could give all serums to other girls and suddenly we can't to lola. Ok, i understand the reason is branching and making choices and this will create problem where some players based on their choices can't access content in future updates if those updates are solely focused on one branch like it's case with current update. I'm more for having access to all content in one playtrough, but the decision is yours. I was not following development plan for this game, but i really can't remember that story branching was original intention for this game and i doubt that most members here knew about this, otherwise they would create more save files to access new lola content. If it's other way around, i apologize for long rant. I like this game and i was playing it since the beginning, but i think story branching will just decrease potential of this game. Rant over ;)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes