Sep 1, 2019
Just use URM.
Use the renamer to change Daine to whatever you want, use the text replacer to change daine (lower case is important) to whatever you want while turning case insensitive on, then change Da~ine to whatever you want. Not sure if there's any other variations off the top of my head but that'll cover just about everything.
Rename menu should look like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you put the urm file into the compressed version of the game it throws up this error. image_2024-02-25_015254149.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So if you put the urm file into the compressed version of the game it throws up this error. View attachment 3384321
Haven't started the new version to check if it still works on non compressed. Are you using the most up to date version of URM? The latest update fixed a massive number of crashes on start, if you're using an old download of it then it might be time to replace it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i am either doing it wrong all im just dumb but how does one change the name?
You can't. You need to use a mod or modify the script files. You can look up a few posts to Majordeathwish quoting me to get a link to URM along with instructions if you really want but you'll have to do it all manually then

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
i am either doing it wrong all im just dumb but how does one change the name?
Unfortunately Daine likes his name too much to allow anyone else to change it.

The only way to do so is to use the mod that was mentioned. I personally have never tried it myself so I don't know the first thing about it, but I'd imagine that you would be able to reach out to the creator to help troubleshoot it.

I'd assume that it might have something to do with it being an older version of the mod, if I had to guess?

• Hey there
Reactions: Soulpuppet

urfg

Aug 26, 2019
God damn, Bishop is best girl and it's not close. I just hope there's more than just a physicality there, she clearly cares for Daine in some pseudo-maternal way. It just seems like a very real possibility that that care has nothing to do with the sex. Which would be sad, but probably a lot more realistic for a person like her.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
I am sure they add the mind numbing sandbox just to piss people off. Wouldnt mind so much if there was any clue what your aiming for or if you at the end of content.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am sure they add the mind numbing sandbox just to piss people off. Wouldnt mind so much if there was any clue what your aiming for or if you at the end of content.
Yes, if only you could open up the menu, click on events and see the amount of events in game, the amount that have been completed, replay repeated ones and also view event requirements as well as the days and times you can trigger them. That'd be so cool, you could even make it look something like

• Love
Reactions: Scruffles DEV

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Yes, if only you could open up the menu, click on events and see the amount of events in game, the amount that have been completed, replay repeated ones and also view event requirements as well as the days and times you can trigger them. That'd be so cool, you could even make it look something like
I appreciate this comment so much, but you forgot the most important part!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes