downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
Great game. Enormous amount of content. Thanks for making it.

testoviron Could you add more energy. There is so much content to try. Having to constantly move between home and back is annoying.
One way could be to increase energy by Muscularity points after 300 (if Muscularity >300, then energy += Muscularity - 300).

Thanks again for making the game.

downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
testoviron Thanks for adding the chess puzzles. It brings much joy to chess enthusiasts like me.
Few comments on questionable puzzles:
  • chess4.jpg
    should be "short castle". "queen b5" loses queen, because the knight is pinned

• chess8.jpg
    "pawn h took g pawn" is not the only option. "pawn h4" makes a pass pawn, which can also be good

• chess13.jpg
    "bishop took pawn on f4" loses the knight for a pawn. This cannot be the correct move​

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Great game. Enormous amount of content. Thanks for making it.

testoviron Could you add more energy. There is so much content to try. Having to constantly move between home and back is annoying.
One way could be to increase energy by Muscularity points after 300 (if Muscularity >300, then energy += Muscularity - 300).

Thanks again for making the game.
This idea seems quite interesting I will think whether to add it in the near future.

testoviron Thanks for adding the chess puzzles. It brings much joy to chess enthusiasts like me.
Few comments on questionable puzzles:
  • chess4.jpg
    should be "short castle". "queen b5" loses queen, because the knight is pinned

• chess8.jpg
    "pawn h took g pawn" is not the only option. "pawn h4" makes a pass pawn, which can also be good

• chess13.jpg
    "bishop took pawn on f4" loses the knight for a pawn. This cannot be the correct move
All chess puzzles were created using stockfish, these moves are the best in a given position according to chess computer.
Is it just for me that the strange house is only blank videos? I selected that i was okay with that content, what is happening?
in 1.04v all vids gifs or pic always shown except for the shady house in the wood…none works…
im using brave browser…
This thread has been removed from the game for the time being, including the files.
What do i need to buy gym?
I am assistance and personal trainer there and it is blocking my to buy ranch.
And how i increase patology level at strange house?
I did all mafia jobs, prison, church, super-hero jobs etc
Univer>Reed>Church thread>Mr. Juice thread

Reactions: downloadu

jubra13

Apr 16, 2024
How do you access the nursing home now? I've got a car. I've got BOTH pcs; no ad appears anywhere. Is there someone in-game that has to be met first? Do I have to maximize my level at another job? What's the criteria now?
Buy new computer in shit shop

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
looking forward to next game's update
It's now :D
How do I buy the ranch, I have the money but I can't unlock it
You must first pass the Mr. Juice thread and become a co-owner of the gym. Univer>Reed>Church>Mr Juice thread> buy rancho
great game but I am stuck on the brothel quests(can't figure out what to do after dealing with the doctor lady)
Return to Giovanni, and then go to the village to another debtor

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hu lover

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Destroyer-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
I've greatly enjoyed playing this game for a while now, and I have to say, it's probably one of the best, at least in my opinion. The Dev seems more motivated to actually add and improve content than a lot of others that just milk small/minimal updates to maintain their Patreon/Subscribestar income.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Destroyer [v1.05] [Testoviron]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
I'm stuck on the Hotel Quest, I have no idea what else I have to do. Ava, Kimmy, Lola, Rachael ,Office Quest , University ,Bordello ,Nightclub,Tattoo,Masage, are all complete. What do I have to do to complete the Hotel Quest??:unsure:

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 34 Votes