• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hubalt

Mar 31, 2022
like i have said before, love this game think its really done well! would love more mia content but thats just personal preference. i cant seem to find the poll but sound on by default has my vote, keep up the good work dev you have created a great game

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
How do you access the nursing home now? I've got a car. I've got BOTH pcs; no ad appears anywhere. Is there someone in-game that has to be met first? Do I have to maximize my level at another job? What's the criteria now?

Last edited:

uggo

May 26, 2017
Is there any trick to getting promotions at the local shop? at 100% and nothing happens

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
What's the pregnancy content like in this game? I noticed it said over 20 patients and pregnancies, but is that like a separate thing? never played before, but looking to get into it

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
when i first clicked on this thread and saw the picture thumbnail on the first-page, i couldn't help but only laugh.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
All the images and videos so far do not work. Not really sure why. Any help?
You probably downloaded the update itself, not the entire game.
in online how to do the Justin and family rute?
This thread is a bit buggy, I did a rework of it in version 1.05, also I would suggest to wait 2 weeks and play a much better quality version of this thread.
after talking with the girls on tindr, how do you take them on dates?
This option will appear after some time of texting with each other.
Is there any trick to getting promotions at the local shop? at 100% and nothing happens
Talk to the owner.
What's the pregnancy content like in this game? I noticed it said over 20 patients and pregnancies, but is that like a separate thing? never played before, but looking to get into it
First you need to discover the hospital, then an event will appear in the main character's computer in which you will meet Dr. Angela.
The gypsy camp disappeared after Don Valis ask me to marry his daughter, can anyone help me?
Here's how it's supposed to look. The gypsies took the money from you and rode off toward the setting sun.
how to gain respect ??
Buy expensive things, buy businesses.

Reactions: LeonCG65

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
this is a very well made html game.
Thank you, it's starting to look better slowly. When I finish reworking the rest of the old stuff in the coming weeks/months, I will be able to fully agree with that statement.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes