PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Alright, now I'm lost again. I finished all the Police Station content but still can't get to the Prison. What did I miss?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
talk with the chief...
you need to have points from work.. she send you to the prison
The Chief is Rachel, right? I only get a couple of sex options when talking to her. Do need over 5000 points?
Edit: Yep, the points where the problem. Needed like 6000. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: filipecobra

Getttutt

Aug 6, 2018
Someone else already asked, but I did not see an answer, the Tina's house was taken away? In the text it says it is in the neighborhood, but it's not there.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Someone else already asked, but I did not see an answer, the Tina's house was taken away? In the text it says it is in the neighborhood, but it's not there.
Yes, I threw out that location because it's a waste of space for something that contains so little content.
What are all the "sell drugs" places? I know about park and apartments, then later the internet.
Ghetto, park, apartaments
where is 更新
??
how find ashley
Ashley is a mechanic. You will unlock her after leaving the prison.
She loves horses. To continue you must have a private rancho. Then take her to it.
how?
Buy rancho.

Also for the people who are following this topic or my profile version 1.04 is now publicly available. A lot of new content, you are also welcome to play. I added a new mechanic with changing the body to fatter/thinner due to choices and I finally corrected that awful nursing home. Now this location is quite ok.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes