Lewdy2

Apr 24, 2024
testoviron I attempted to play via the browser and made it to the renovate houses option( v.105), however the coin icon is greyed out, and am unable to select it. I also downloaded the Mega file and attempted to load it from there but it also resulted in the same effect. I'm thinking I missed a step but would love a point in the right direction.

Thanks.

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
after the new update i am stuck in the justin thread i cant progress
i have the same problems...
claudia - i am stuck at underwear peeking in the livingroom (2nd livingroom event) and at rub sunscreen on her back by the pool (2nd pool event)
goldie - cant progress after she washes the neigbors car (2nd event?)

i dont know if its a bug, but familiy dinner at justins doesnt cost energy...

but the rest works without problems(y)

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
testoviron I attempted to play via the browser and made it to the renovate houses option( v.105), however the coin icon is greyed out, and am unable to select it. I also downloaded the Mega file and attempted to load it from there but it also resulted in the same effect. I'm thinking I missed a step but would love a point in the right direction.

Thanks.
It's gray because you don't have the right amount of cash. In the scene before this one, a worker tells you how much it will cost to renovate a particular room.
i have the same problems...
claudia - i am stuck at underwear peeking in the livingroom (2nd livingroom event) and at rub sunscreen on her back by the pool (2nd pool event)
goldie - cant progress after she washes the neigbors car (2nd event?)

i dont know if its a bug, but familiy dinner at justins doesnt cost energy...

but the rest works without problems(y)
Claudia - keep doing tasks for her such as mowing the grass and cleaning the pool, the next event is in the living room. Goldie - During one of the dinners you will hear that Claudia's jewelry has gone missing, go then to the shit shop and buy a spy camera and put it in the living room.
after the new update i am stuck in the justin thread i cant progress
Where are you stuck?

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
Claudia - keep doing tasks for her such as mowing the grass and cleaning the pool, the next event is in the living room. Goldie - During one of the dinners you will hear that Claudia's jewelry has gone missing, go then to the shit shop and buy a spy camera and put it in the living room.
thx for the reply:)
Claudia - i dont have the option for mowing the grass at justins house...
The dinner talk never came, but i could go and buy the spy cam, witch seems to bypass the talk and i could progress with the claudia+goldie events

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
thx for the reply:)
Claudia - i dont have the option for mowing the grass at justins house...
The dinner talk never came, but i could go and buy the spy cam, witch seems to bypass the talk and i could progress with the claudia+goldie events
Oh, I see what happened now. Earlier in this save, you already had 10 dinners at Justin's house. I didn't want to mix up the variables of people who had already gone through this thread before and something like this could happen as it did to you. For the whole story to be as it should, you should first learn to play games in Justin's bedroom again, win a few times with him, and then he invites you to dinner. During these dinners, you'll unlock more opportunities in their home and continue their storylines.

Hydude

Oct 31, 2020
I cant progress with the mom and sis there is a fingering and cunillingus count but couldnt find how to.
I checked the evidence on hotal questline I cant find where to continue can you help?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 34 Votes