Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
I'm stuck on the Hotel Quest, I have no idea what else I have to do. Ava, Kimmy, Lola, Rachael ,Office Quest , University ,Bordello ,Nightclub,Tattoo,Masage, are all complete. What do I have to do to complete the Hotel Quest??:unsure:
Give a save to Ava Addams ?

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
There are no problems with the hotel in my save.
I also find your save status a bit strange, because in mine it says in the massage parlor "That's it for now. The thread of the massage parlor and the Asian mafia will be developed in a future update. Come back later." It's unlocked in yours. How does that work???

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
Here's a link to the update only files for v1.03 to v1.04 taken from lewdzone

(Straight from lewdzone)

(My reupload to gofile)

I really wish that F95 would keep the last 2 update-only files if the game was updated in less than a month because game threads are only pushed to the "latest page" at most once per month

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I'm stuck on the Hotel Quest, I have no idea what else I have to do. Ava, Kimmy, Lola, Rachael ,Office Quest , University ,Bordello ,Nightclub,Tattoo,Masage, are all complete. What do I have to do to complete the Hotel Quest??:unsure:
If you have completed Lola's thread then you are left to wait until I write the rest of the story.
My antivirus is going crazy on the new update.... Dont know what thats about
Can you tell what exactly your antivirus warns against and what software you use? I have avast and have never had any problems with viruses on my computer. Virustotal also shows that the files are clean.

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
If you have completed Lola's thread then you are left to wait until I write the rest of the story.

Can you tell what exactly your antivirus warns against and what software you use? I have avast and have never had any problems with viruses on my computer. Virustotal also shows that the files are clean.
I almost thought that was the reason
Speaking of Strange House, I don't have any videos, I even downloaded everything again, but the same problem

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I almost thought that was the reason
Speaking of Strange House, I don't have any videos, I even downloaded everything again, but the same problem
This thread was removed from the game due to taking up a lot of space and being poorly done. I slightly messed up the coding of the bypass by which you can further get inside the strange house. At the moment there is no continuation of the story after this thread, so please just ignore it. In the future, this location will return in a better refreshed version.

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
This thread was removed from the game due to taking up a lot of space and being poorly done. I slightly messed up the coding of the bypass by which you can further get inside the strange house. At the moment there is no continuation of the story after this thread, so please just ignore it. In the future, this location will return in a better refreshed version.
Ahh ok

Another 2 Questions are you still on patreon ore you now on subsribestar ?? and Where find the the Car work ?? (Prison Done)

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Ahh ok

Another 2 Questions are you still on patreon ore you now on subsribestar ?? and Where find the the Car work ?? (Prison Done)
Ashley's workshop was linked to the thread of the strange house. It also needs a rework, also for the time being it is not there. You can become a patron on patreon or subscribestar, as you are more comfortable.
can rewrite the hints? is also difficult understand the new content
In most cases, just read the bottom part of the scene, there's usually a summary of what to do next, and if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask about it, either I or someone else will probably help you. As for hints or creating a walkthrough, there will definitely come a time when I sit down to write it, but it's a time-consuming task. At the moment, I prefer to add content and improve what's messed up in the game.

By the way I changed the thumbnail, I had to struggle with it for a while, but it looks reasonably ok, I think. You can let me know if you liked the earlier gif better or what's there now.

2.30 star(s) 34 Votes