Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I don't know what you plan by removing game mode, but if there is not much work to do i can finish Shadow Code work. If you have the source code i mean lol cause it's a bit messy to read it with the debugger console.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know what you plan by removing game mode, but if there is not much work to do i can finish Shadow Code work. If you have the source code i mean lol cause it's a bit messy to read it with the debugger console.
Sure, that'd be great. Just reach out to me in Discord and we can chat about it!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
As far as I'm aware, you shouldn't need anything from him. Just import the file provided in the archive.

Though it leaves me doubting how Anax gets any work done with a Twine story this large. The interface takes a long time to respond even with my capable hardware.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
As far as I'm aware, you shouldn't need anything from him. Just import the file provided in the archive.
Probably the most up to date coding and such. What is here and what even my investors have access too is from WAY WAY back. So, it is not even close to all the work he had done.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I won't tell on you if you release it now. :p
Well, there are plenty of other treats, Slugs and Bugs: Conversion just released with the Eve content, and in less than a week you also get a new Giggle Night chapter! So, worry not, there are still treats to enjoy as you wait!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Nevermind, uploading now, the community's third Halloween treat this year is almost ready to go!

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you Anaxverse fans! You now have access to the complete (albeit linear) STORY MODE! That is over 650,000 words of content and over 6,000 renders made by me! And I share it for free, so please, please, if you can find it in your blackened hearts to support this shadowy boogeyman on Patreon, it really helps me and thank you! Either way, enjoy!
1635659492600.png

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
When you go to the Asylum bad end Demented damsel in story mode the game takes you to a "perhaps this is the story" or perhaps if you chose a different hunt when you finish it. then it wont let you continue the chapters- i do not know if this is by design or a bug? because now i can't continue story mode without beginning from start

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you Anaxverse fans! You now have access to the complete (albeit linear) STORY MODE! That is over 650,000 words of content and over 6,000 renders made by me! And I share it for free, so please, please, if you can find it in your blackened hearts to support this shadowy boogeyman on Patreon, it really helps me and thank you! Either way, enjoy!
View attachment 1476472
Full Story mode means that there is no gameplay? And if so when will it be released?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Trying to work with what was left by Shadow Code to make the hunts (gameplay) works. But don't expect anything before the end of the year as i really need to figure how things works and what is wrong first.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Trying to work with what was left by Shadow Code to make the hunts (gameplay) works. But don't expect anything before the end of the year as i really need to figure how things works and what is wrong first.
You are working on this game?

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Working is not really the word, but i'm trying to help fix the unfinished version that was left behind.
Good luck with that. I've had to take over some projects in the past as well (fortran; C; sas; etc) and have spent a LOT of time trying to reverse engineer someone else's (to my mind, addled) thought process. stock up on some caffine and good background music. :)

Mar 25, 2020
Haven't been here for a while, but great work, I had great fun with the hunts and would love to see more stuff like that in your newer games like Giggle night, but I understand that this isn't possible.

I also hope you hear from your friend soon Anax

Reactions: The Anax

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I'm working with Anax it's how i got the source code. But like HarryHill99 said in his comments it's a lot hard to pick up someone else work than doing the stuff by yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
When you go to the Asylum bad end Demented damsel in story mode the game takes you to a "perhaps this is the story" or perhaps if you chose a different hunt when you finish it. then it wont let you continue the chapters- i do not know if this is by design or a bug? because now i can't continue story mode without beginning from start
I shall look into this, oddly, I never encountered it.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes