• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Yes! Proud dev of all Anaxverse games! Hard to believe it's been 9 years now... lol But, I don't have control over the COMPLETE and ABANDONED thing, sometimes a mod lists it as one and sometimes the other.
well looks great game proud dev but Sadly I can't download it could you give me Compressed Midea link or any other mega Upload

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
well looks great game proud dev but Sadly I can't download it could you give me Compressed Midea link or any other mega Upload
I'm afraid I don't have time for that, as much as I'd like to help out. But I am working on current projects right now and this is going to be completely remade with a lot of new content anyway. I'm really kind of surprised the mods haven't put other links up. That might also explain though why they haven't, and why no one has made a compressed version like you're talking about. But for me to go through my entire game to try and shrink everything down, it would take a long time. And I pay mega a lot of money to have all my stuff up there.

• Hey there
Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I'm afraid I don't have time for that, as much as I'd like to help out. But I am working on current projects right now and this is going to be completely remade with a lot of new content anyway. I'm really kind of surprised the mods haven't put other links up. That might also explain though why they haven't, and why no one has made a compressed version like you're talking about. But for me to go through my entire game to try and shrink everything down, it would take a long time. And I pay mega a lot of money to have all my stuff up there.
ok good luck with your Project and I thought the game was already compressed on that Prexlo something link so midea or anyother could work but if you got to redo all no man that something i would even never ask for it's like Redrawing so it's ok but I got one question does this game complete or they put the completed tag out of blue ?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
ok good luck with your Project and I thought the game was already compressed on that Prexlo something link so midea or anyother could work but if you got to redo all no man that something i would even never ask for it's like Redrawing so it's ok but I got one question does this game complete or they put the completed tag out of blue ?
That's where it got a little weird where the mods sometimes have it say complete, and then other times they have it say abandoned. But essentially what happened was, almost the entire thing was done, and then someone offered to help me improve the game mode. However, after they did that, they basically butchered all the programming and then just disappeared lol so even though my game mode was working all the way up to the graveyard monster Hunt, the entire thing got destroyed.

So I went ahead and released it as finished, but as story mode only. And then the plan is in the future I'm going to remake this using a different engine and make it much better. It will also have the game mode again. A lot of people did like the game mode on this, and that is what I used as my template for the game mode on Giggle night.

So this is a completed game, as far as a kinetic novel goes, because it's just story mode. Game mode did not survive. And so that's why I think sometimes a moderator here will play it and they'll get to the end of story mode and say, that's a complete game! And so then they said it as complete. And then another moderator comes along and finds out game mode is not in it anymore, and so then they say, this was abandoned! And then they change it to abandoned. All I can promise is that it will be redone in the future, and it will be compressed. Because nowadays I use a different file type for the art than I did back then.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoeAngel
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes