The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
is there a gallery ending function to this game?
My games have bad end unlocks so essentially yes? I think. Otherwise, if you just mean images, they are all accessible from the images folder.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
kinetic = kinetic novel
aka no choices and game being just a story.
Ok, yes this particular one of mine then is kinetic since (while it does have over 150 bad ends) it only has a canonical ending, as opposed to the games of mine that have canonical and uncanonical endings like Giggle Night for example.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ok, yes this particular one of mine then is kinetic since (while it does have over 150 bad ends) it only has a canonical ending, as opposed to the games of mine that have canonical and uncanonical endings like Giggle Night for example.
...that's specifically *not* what they asked or what the term means. A "kinetic novel" is entirely linear; if it has choices leading to multiple different endings then it isn't one, irrespective of how "canonical" those might be - which distinction would only really matter in a multi-game series anyway since sequels need starting points that sensibly follow from the previous work.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
...that's specifically *not* what they asked or what the term means. A "kinetic novel" is entirely linear; if it has choices leading to multiple different endings then it isn't one, irrespective of how "canonical" those might be - which distinction would only really matter in a multi-game series anyway since sequels need starting points that sensibly follow from the previous work.
Ok, well, whatever it is, it works as I explained it so tag it or do not, it's honestly irrelevant to me lol

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
is there a gallery ending function to this game?

Just for anyone wondering, you can unlock the full gallery without playing the game by opening the .html file in a text editor (I prefer Notepad++), and changing all the Unlocks Setup blocks to true (starts at line 8529).
For example, change

Code:
<!-- Bad Ends Unlocks Setup -->
<<set $MountainBadEnds to false>>
to

Code:
<!-- Bad Ends Unlocks Setup -->
<<set $MountainBadEnds to true>>
For some reason, the "spider sisterhood" ending isn't listed there.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Why did they add abandoned tag for this? It's already complete if I'm not wrong.
It's possible they heard I am going to do a remake of it in Renpy? Maybe that's why it changes from Complete. Not really sure lol

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
It's possible they heard I am going to do a remake of it in Renpy? Maybe that's why it changes from Complete. Not really sure lol
It is likely because you've left it marked as 0.5 (due to missing game mode) instead of 1.0 and expressed that you are not working on it anymore. Regardless of future plans, it's an incomplete game without work done on it in months, therefore Abandoned.

prosmoker1

Nov 30, 2020
568 MB
Pixeldrain
anal sex big tits corruption fantasy female domination female protagonist group sex horror kinetic novel lesbian male domination male protagonist masturbation mind control monster monster girl multiple endings multiple penetration multiple protagonist oral sex paranormal transformation vaginal sex.
BBW tag ?
not added ?
oh well
there's always a chance for that by the next update i figure.

Prosmoker1

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes