HTML - Completed - Desideratum: Blood Bonds [Full Story Mode] [Anaximanes]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LyringHannie

excellent visuals with engaging stories and lore about its universe

the html platform is a bit clunky to get around but that might just be my own opinion

overall its a good game and looking forward to seeing more work from the developer
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lightsword96

I don't know why this game have not gain as much review and traction as some other games. This game has vampires, good story, good sex and interesting not too tedious gameplay. The developer already had a lot experience making games and writing stories as you can see he already have few completed works beside this game. Desideratum is his best so far and I am excited to buy the full game or support him via patreon once it is finished. The game is not just pure fantasy fulfillment, it has good story and before completion some interesting ''bad'' endings. This game really deserves more attention, and is really overlooked for people not just finding good fap material but also good story.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

neveruplife

I love your games it's the unusual dark type of stories definitely loved your games like Slug and Bugs, Cereborg Inception, and Cult of Corruption I hope people would notice your love for creativity not just for doing so well images but as well as your inspirations to Lovecraft work! I can't really become a patron to support cause I'm not doing well in life but I hope my review would help you gain fellow readers to support and give positive feedback!