WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017

Here is the public release of version 0.3. I hope you guys enjoy :)

Version 0.3 Change Log

Release Notes:

• 10 New scenes.
  • 166 New Images.
  • A couple updated systems including a depravity score which is hidden.
  • A new load system to look for unknown parameters and set them to allow for smoother updates in the future without restarting. Though some old quick saves for an unknown reason do place the user back to the main menu. Unfortunately in that case a different save or a restart from the beginning may be required.
Fixes

• Fixed an issue during the first scene with Carli where her bottoms came off then back on again based on user choice.
  • Increased the font size of dialogue from 20 to 28.
  • Increased width of text area on dialogue box to handle the increased font size.
  • Included small tutorial on the game.
  • Added Warning Screen.
  • Fixed many spelling and grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Lol i was about to post that. Hey Sync could you change the 4th bullet point to this under release notes?

• A new load system to look for unknown parameters and set them to allow for smoother updates in the future without restarting. Though some old quick saves for an unknown reason do place the user back to the main menu. Unfortunately in that case a different save or a restart from the beginning may be required.

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
Lol i was about to post that. Hey Sync could you change the 4th bullet point to this under release notes?

Sure :) And sry I just saw it on my mobile phone and I thought I could post it on this site x)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

We don't waste anytime here i guess haha. Full warp speed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks @vir_cotto I also took your advice on the font size change. Required some testing to make sure nothing got cut off but hopefully that makes playing it a smoother experience for you.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks @vir_cotto I also took your advice on the font size change. Required some testing to make sure nothing got cut off but hopefully that makes playing it a smoother experience for you.
I'm really grateful for that. Small fonts are really annoying even for those with perfect sights.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, so... Story is going nicely. Judy is sweet - I have a soft spot for girls with sad stories (even if her mother is a bitch :D) and... I think this is the first game for a quite some time that didn't force me to go buying the clothes.

Thank you for that!:closedeyesmile:

GordonFreeman

Jun 23, 2017
A fun game so far like the Private Detective idea, had a few good laugh out loud moments, the story looks interesting and it looks good. One to follow for certain.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017

is this intentional ? XD

i like your choice of music, the graphic and model is very good. story is not really up to my taste but i can get around that. definitely looking forward for the next progress of the game. promising, let's hope this game can have the completed tag in the future.:)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
*adds to watch list* love the noir detective theme. story is a little spotty though but considering the content itself on whole with graphics, sex scenes that aren't dragged out in a blue ball fest like so many others have been doing and the multiple choices that look like they're leading down different paths and being consistent enough they don't get confusing, I hope this game is further updated and completed.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This game has great potential. I just got finished playing it, and I am very impressed with it. It's got good solid everything. The story itself would make a good Hollywood movie, I think. It is like you're playing a part in a movie, and not a character in a game. It just has a nice all around feel to it. Plus, if you take note, it uses a lot of old detective names from TV shows, books, and movies for the characters and some of the places you visit. I think this is a top notch game, and I look forward to playing more of it.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes