somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So are the boobs on all the girls oversized in this game too? Because I'll be honest, it's getting old :D
There are images on first post showing 3 of the 5 or 6 you see as of now. I would guess that 3 or 4 of them are double Ds, and one is closer to a C cup, can't remember the last.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Good start, enjoying it so far. Needs work yes but pretty sure if the dev keeps visiting here and can sort wheat from the chaff he will get pointers.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Another little gem. I'm surprised with quantity of good story-driven games lately.

Just to fix grammar and spelling errors and font... Small letters - I think only "The Psychologist" (another good read) got smaller font.:frown:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As an Irish person, I felt that the Irish slang was overdone. In some small parts, it was like an American TV show that tries to have an Irish villain in an episode, and dials up the stereotypes based on an Irish person they met once upon a time.

But, that's my only critique, it was a really enjoyable game, good quality renders and story. Looking forward to more updates.
Hail, brother! Yeah, I'm kind of sick of the whole "Faith and Begorra" stereotype as well.
I haven't touched this yet as I'm waiting until 0.3 before I invest any time.
*looks at preview shots on the first post* Fuck. Huge boobs and a junk-in-the-trunk ass. I will earnestly hope for some variety. Maybe it's all perspective but I don't think it is. Apparently the renders are of fine quality. That's a definite plus.

@Philly_Games
If you want to try out some animations, give Spine2D a look. There's a free trial (IIRC) and the personal version isn't too expensive.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Just by looking at the screens graphics look promising, the story not my thing though.
I read in genre step daughter, that's bland incest, fake incest. Why to be afraid of the real thing?
Do you have a daughter and do you fuck her?

I assume that's what you meant by "the real thing".

It's renpy, you can do it yourself and remove the "step-" from the game so it always says daughter instead of stepdaughter

Reactions: UncleVT

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So are the boobs on all the girls oversized in this game too? Because I'll be honest, it's getting old :D
Noted. Next girl I introduce I will try my best to make more natural.

@vir_cotto You are right, I will increase the font size a bit for v0.3.

The biggest other complaint is with grammer/spelling so next time I will also run it through grammerly and try to be more diligent on that front.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Stepdaughter's breasts looked normal size (and of that mysterious dancer).
Other two girls - big, but at acceptable level. It's not like in some games where boobs are bigger than torso.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This game is not bad! i enjoyed my time playing it,:happyblush.. it's a great start so far and i want to see what happens next!:D

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
MEGA link is down
@Philly_Games
If anybody that already downloaded would make a mirror it would be appreciated.
It seems that MEGA servers are busy.

If you use jdownloader it seems to still let you download. I just tried it with that Treasure Hunter game.

Last edited:

Cherrykiwipie

Aug 11, 2017
One thing I don't get, when a sex scene is playing. The grey text box is in the way of some interesting images. Any way to make sure I get to see the full image?

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes