DAMN, Carli's intro pic. Just amazing!

The art is nice and I'm already loving the gals. The story is intriguing

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
tested

shit dude ... the story sound like i just jump in a big pile of shit that i will hardly come out lol.... those Noire ambient is amazing. i have no idea wtf is gonna happen in futur but for now, it sound promissing and very complicated shit.
the art is good, characters are good and the scenery is also good.
the music is love, well implented and fit perfectly with the game way.
about sex... well ... look like you didnt have problem to share XD, lots of content in it and different choices are good.

it make me feel like if i played a mix of " LA Noire + sex roman + VN " , a great combinaison imho

fap up the good work !

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I just want to thank you all for the feedback. Im happy many of you are enjoying it.

I will also address a couple things. @Luxx the animations are "false" animations just a few images strung together. I do not have the skills for animation. Whenever i try one the characters go crazy. In time maybe I will figure it out but it is not my focus right now.

Also to @PixelRepublic with the irish slang sorry if that got under your skin. On a redeeming note on that though if you take the follow action after the Stella introduction it may make more sense... Or not... Regardless ill try to steer away from diving deep into stereotypes like that from now on.

And apparently my elementary teachers will be angry I forget the difference between your and you're. Thank you for pointing those out. Im positive there are more. Especially to and too....

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
i played the version, and wow, i really like the start of it. I agree with coconuts, about the LA Noire (i really enjoyed this game) and sexy novel. I really like this ambience. It's original (for me at least) in this kind of game, so, keep the line, you do it good :)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Very interesting game, wow !
The dev make a great job :)
Just one thing maybe in the future version a walkthrough could be useful if more choices appear.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Really nice start, @Philly_Games. The renders look terrific. If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to get the water-on-skin effect? Was that a Daz package or done in post?

Oh, and I loved the sound as well. Just a really promising start for a game and I generally hate early versions.

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
Great graphics very promising game with a lot of potential , adding more stats will open up players to other options and maybe other scenes ? i know its still in the early stages and i already cant wait for future updates so for now im not gonna nag so much :) ..... good luck with ur future projects

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
A very promising start! The choices actually seem to matter, and not just for stats, but for actual branching scenes even in this early version.

Did anyone else name the MC Tracer Bullet? :cool:

Reactions: ChandraBestGirl

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Great demo so far! There is a good amount of content compared to the others 0.2 versions out there, the renders are very nice and the story so far seems intriguing, playing as a private eye is such a cult (I named myself Henry Chinaski for that honour). The only critique so far is that choosing to write in slang, accent or whatever is called, while it certainly adds to the story made it difficult to me, not being a native speaker, to completely enjoy the dialogues, many times I were not able to distinguish typos from slang...
Anyway, I like it very much and can't wait to play it further.

PS: I don't know if your friend cop saying shiiiiit was meant as an hommage to Isiah Whitlock, but I laughed hard thinking so.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The story could have potential, but right now it requires polish. I feel like I'm reading the skeleton of a story.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
To add a little replayability to it, you could have special lines set for common phrases. If the MC says to the "irish" lady to call them daddy, she might have incestuous sounding lines, or if master, slave like lines. Also maybe if they ever see each other again, jokingly refer to them with that "name".

4.60 star(s) 409 Votes