• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Camote more is coming but it will be awhile since I just released this one on Friday. I have been rendering a lot the last few days putting together a complex scene. My video card is going to hate me after I am done.

It will be next month for sure but the exact timeframe I am not certain of yet.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I have to say, I was mightily impressed by this!!! Most games sacrifice story for the sake of sex, leaving the plot as little more than an afterthought, but the pacing and development of the characters as fleshed out people and not just two dimensional clumps of fetishes was insanely refreshing!!! The setting and story itself left me wanting to genuinely explore it more and find out what is going on, interesting me as much if not more than the actual sex did. Not that the sex itself was anything to miss either! While I couldn't quite make sense of what difference the stats made if any, the range of options for the sex scenes were well done and very well written, and the models themselves were on par with those you'd find in any other good quality RenPy game.

It was interesting enough that unlike most games, I actually WANTED to replay it, just to see how other choices panned out and what would happen and what routes I could take the girls down. Definitely a lot of potential to be had here with its unique setting and well developed atmosphere. Can't wait to see how it continues!!! ^_^

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
This 0.3 really made it for me. Great update, allows for some save scumming, while still keeping a solid storyline. The " i just wanna fap" crowd will be VERY happy with this, and the " i want a story " crowd is pretty much hooked by this point. Kudos, Philly_Games, you really raised the bar here. Two thumbs up !!

Reactions: Philly_Games

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I really like the story of the game so far.
I hope there are ways to protect the stepdaughter from too much harm, she is too cute to suffer.

Reactions: Yourself7

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys things are going well on the new update. Timeline for release is still up in the air. Next weekend I should have a clearer idea.

@OctoPriest thanks btw and for the stats they basically open close choices or present different scenes depending on what they are. For instance Judy won't show you her outfits unless you have a certain score. There are also a number of dialogue options and choices that open/close depending on skill. I am trying to be generous with the points though, because you may take a path and miss the chance to get points with a certain character. I don't necessarily want to punish the player for that, but they will have to work for it.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Story is way better than most. Detective work kind of feels like a Renpy L.A. Noire. Would definitely recommend, much higher quality than most.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah I really like it. Excellent renders and a intriguing story. And it has a daughter character, so they get the incest fans.
Must be the NTR factor at this point.. throw some Eric in there and you see this thread will hit 100 pages in 24H and then exposure = cash.
(dont take this comment seriously)
and it's very strange, the game is not bad
Yeah the game is pretty damn amazing if you ask me.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes