rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
This has more potential than any Ren'py game going right now. Finally, someone who sets up non-basic shots that knows how to frame a shot and make the composition interesting. Music is great. Models are hot and not bog standard. The writing is very good and isn't up its own ass. And both updates have left me interested where the story is going while splashing around plenty of tits, ass, puss and sex.

You are probably overqualified for this genre, @Philly_Games . I really hope this blows up for you and becomes financially rewarding.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Just happened across this while browsing around for something to try and glad i did try it.decent amount of content for an 0.3 Solid story line great models.Will definitely keep an eye on the progress of this one

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Last edited:

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
i really like the game..There are so many games that too much overrated , tons of shity content and they also do not deserve the money they get.Hope you get what you deserve soon.You really deserve it even more !

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
i really like the game..There are so many games that too much overrated , tons of shity content and they also do not deserve the money they get.Hope you get what you deserve soon.You really deserve it even more !
Hey glad to hear. Though money would be nice I am not expecting anything crazy as some others do. I would just like to be able to cover some of the costs is all. For me it's a great creative outlet and creating erotica content like this is something that I enjoy and to have others enjoy the fruits of that is really cool and flattering. Using something like Daz works great for me since I understand lighting composition and photography so it lets me create this, also being an ok programmer helps. If I was a good at drawing I would probably go that route but I can barely draw a stick figure :) I guess thats a reason I see something like Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss and am floored at the love that went into that project.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes