edgarlikessivler

Oct 17, 2018
I just found this game a few days ago and just finished. I was wondering how frequent are the updates and is there a lot of content in a new update?
usually about half a year, not giving specific dates though since it fluxes. but its worth it since the updates are very meaty in content rather than the usual "hey guess i just drew 2 new scenes that are the same as the last ones i did but i changed facial expression so i deserve another break" kinda stuff you see elsewhere. devs are super nice people too

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
This might be a positive(depending how much you know about the creator and if you keep up to date on his game progress) as the next update is moving along quicker than the previous update(the current version that is available right now).

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
The Dev spends more time making doodles than doing actual work on the game. There are more work done on doodles than new artwork in an update typically. He also said in a few Subscribestar comments that nothing will happen with Leslie until version 10. He's at version 6, and it takes 6-7 months to get a new version, and it'll only be a .5 incremental increase. It'll be 4 years before he gets to version 10 at this rate. The Dev is just milking the patrons. People see the doodles and think "Oh, he's doing work" , but he's just doing that to placate people and likely procrastinating on the actual game to just earn more in the long run. The last update was pretty much just Brenda, and a very small amount with Leslie. After waiting 6 months, that's all he gave, that's total crap.
damn.....that crazyyy. even with all you say(which is complete bullshit). Bread is still among the best devs in those sevens sea. So if you are mad, go rant at the sky, the clouds are good listeners.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/04/21

Chugging along, y'all. Maybe another week, a little more or less depending how these last few go, before I get into Art and Code. Feels good, I'm happy with how this week's anims turned out and looking forward to wrapping this stage of v0.6.5. Not much in the way of other news, which is good I suppose haha

Stream tomorrow is likely part one of a two-parter, a family pinup (looks like it'll be a family bikini carwash), at 5PM PST tomorrow!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_9_post.jpg

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
who was the main focus for 06.5?
btw how is it possible that animation is almost already done without the art?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes