Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I hope I'm not being too blunt here, but the updated version has more pronounced breasts, reduced sag and makes them look less natural. Similar thing with the hourglass figure/knees. They look too pronounced imho, very much like Leslie’s new boobs:

Old:
View attachment 3522992 View attachment 3522994

New:
View attachment 3522995 View attachment 3522996

Overall it comes down to personal preferences I guess. The original style was lovely and had plenty of charm. To me the redraws wouldn’t be worth the effort, even while being technically superior.
Ashley's ass angle is the biggest controversy.

Art *style* was peak 0.4. He was figuring out the new style in 0.5, had some weird faces here and there.

It's also not particularly the art per se but how Breadman himself has shifted the tone of the story. From innocent sweet curvy women to sultry bimbos. All I would suggest is that he keeps a balanced tone and adjust depending on the particular girl's progression in the story and it should never be 100 percent one way or the other.

I wasn't a fan of how slutty Ashley's expression was in her photo last update for this reason. Unless she purposely sent it to MC and lied that she didn't mean to.

Edit: The only problem with Lucia's new bust is her eyes.

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/04/14

Weird week. Productive, which is good, but just really unpredictable haha.

I finally got my cat home on Tuesday, dude is feeling a bit better but clearly shook and exhausted from nearly a week in the hospital and almost two full weeks of being sick overall, but he's trending upwards and I'm very happy about that.

Animations were up and down, struggled with animating a certain pose for the whole first half of the week, redoing it like 3 times before I was happy enough with it to move on. It took so long I was worried I wouldn't get much else done after it, but the next few I literally flew through, knocked them out in a day and a half or so. Can never predict where the work will add up and where it will even out, but glad I got a decent chunk done. I'm getting into the ones I wanna really focus on, so if it's a little slower this coming week understand that it's from the TLC I'm giving these scenes and it'll hopefully all be worth it.

Fun NSFW doodle stream planned for tomorrow, I'll be pulling the suggestions from Discord live this time, if you got an idea for a sketch you'd like to see, throw it in the stream-reference channel over there - have a great week y'all!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_8_post.jpg

Musashi777

Mar 20, 2018
Ashley's ass angle is the biggest controversy.

Art *style* was peak 0.4. He was figuring out the new style in 0.5, had some weird faces here and there.

It's also not particularly the art per se but how Breadman himself has shifted the tone of the story. From innocent sweet curvy women to sultry bimbos. All I would suggest is that he keeps a balanced tone and adjust depending on the particular girl's progression in the story and it should never be 100 percent one way or the other.

I wasn't a fan of how slutty Ashley's expression was in her photo last update for this reason. Unless she purposely sent it to MC and lied that she didn't mean to.

Edit: The only problem with Lucia's new bust is her eyes.
What was the problem with ashleys butt? can you show the comparison?

Pannath

Oct 16, 2018
The Dev spends more time making doodles than doing actual work on the game. There are more work done on doodles than new artwork in an update typically. He also said in a few Subscribestar comments that nothing will happen with Leslie until version 10. He's at version 6, and it takes 6-7 months to get a new version, and it'll only be a .5 incremental increase. It'll be 4 years before he gets to version 10 at this rate. The Dev is just milking the patrons. People see the doodles and think "Oh, he's doing work" , but he's just doing that to placate people and likely procrastinating on the actual game to just earn more in the long run. The last update was pretty much just Brenda, and a very small amount with Leslie. After waiting 6 months, that's all he gave, that's total crap.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The Dev spends more time making doodles than doing actual work on the game. There are more work done on doodles than new artwork in an update typically. He also said in a few Subscribestar comments that nothing will happen with Leslie until version 10. He's at version 6, and it takes 6-7 months to get a new version, and it'll only be a .5 incremental increase. It'll be 4 years before he gets to version 10 at this rate. The Dev is just milking the patrons. People see the doodles and think "Oh, he's doing work" , but he's just doing that to placate people and likely procrastinating on the actual game to just earn more in the long run. The last update was pretty much just Brenda, and a very small amount with Leslie. After waiting 6 months, that's all he gave, that's total crap.
1713273111544.png
It's obvious you have no clue about the development cycle, simply needing new content to stroke your cock to.

Each update that ends in a ZERO is focused on the storyline of ONE character (or group of characters, such as the Freeman Sisters) and is determined by the votes of his subscribers.
Each update that ends in a FIVE is content with the MC family.
Leslie gets some kind of content every update.

That's what he has promised, that's what he delivers.

As for the doodles - it's a couple of hours one day per week that he has a doodles stream that also serves as interacting with fans and subscribers.

As for that Brenda route in v0.06.0... my speedrun video of that playthrough was 70 minutes - if a person played at a normal speed, you're looking at about 3 hours or more of content.

For v0.05.5, my speedrun video was 90 minutes - again, well over 3 hours of content if played at a normal speed.

All hand drawn. If you want, feel free to find a different game that you think does better and the developer makes it available to everyone for free - not having to subscribe - you go do you. No one has to subscribe for the game. Your bluster about a game that's free says a lot more about you than the development team and the game.

As for your prediction about how long it could take to get to v0.10 - that you are more likely correct. But again, that's something that has been stated over and over and over again in the thread. You're not making any shocking statement.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Hottest doodles ever and you say this?

NunyaBiz123

Apr 3, 2022
Progress Log - 2024/04/14

Weird week. Productive, which is good, but just really unpredictable haha.

I finally got my cat home on Tuesday, dude is feeling a bit better but clearly shook and exhausted from nearly a week in the hospital and almost two full weeks of being sick overall, but he's trending upwards and I'm very happy about that.

Animations were up and down, struggled with animating a certain pose for the whole first half of the week, redoing it like 3 times before I was happy enough with it to move on. It took so long I was worried I wouldn't get much else done after it, but the next few I literally flew through, knocked them out in a day and a half or so. Can never predict where the work will add up and where it will even out, but glad I got a decent chunk done. I'm getting into the ones I wanna really focus on, so if it's a little slower this coming week understand that it's from the TLC I'm giving these scenes and it'll hopefully all be worth it.

Fun NSFW doodle stream planned for tomorrow, I'll be pulling the suggestions from Discord live this time, if you got an idea for a sketch you'd like to see, throw it in the stream-reference channel over there - have a great week y'all!

- Breadman
View attachment 3541234
I am really glad to hear your cat is doing well. As a cat dad, I feel you when they're sick. They can't tell you what's wrong. Hurts my heart every time.

dsergen18

Jan 12, 2022
I just found this game a few days ago and just finished. I was wondering how frequent are the updates and is there a lot of content in a new update?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes