ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i gotta say, my initial thoughts on the way brenda's storyline played out are... not all that positive. kinda find it hard to believe someone as anal and rules obsessed as her would
a) leave her diary in her work desk, and
b) wouldn't have like 3 backups for a manuscript she was that passionate about. i could definitely have seen it if he hacked into her computer somehow and threatened to spread it around, but the way it happened seemed... off imo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
compressed version ? can anyone help?
Search the thread (if you haven't set your search results to show most recent first, look at my signature)
1712495493349.png
Bob69 posted compressed version (see long arrow)... but make sure you DO NOT apply the patch in OP to the compressed version (see short arrow)
1712495590656.png
Enjoy.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/04/07

Smaller jump this week, I feel like everything kinda caught up to me in the first few days - my cat was between ER vet stays and I wanted to spend time with him, and then when I got back to it the animations I did were labor intensive (long climax anims, over 100 frames each). The good news is my dude is getting better, based on what the vets are telling me, and I hope to get him home soon.

Gonna try for a stream on Monday, I know the streams have suffered with all that's been going on so thank you for your patience with this.

- Breadman
ProgressLog_7_post.jpg

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
i gotta say, my initial thoughts on the way brenda's storyline played out are... not all that positive. kinda find it hard to believe someone as anal and rules obsessed as her would
a) leave her diary in her work desk, and
b) wouldn't have like 3 backups for a manuscript she was that passionate about. i could definitely have seen it if he hacked into her computer somehow and threatened to spread it around, but the way it happened seemed... off imo
She used a typewriter.
For a stickler like her, it makes perfect sense.
Digital would taint her writing.

Reactions: FlyerReady

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
I hope I'm not being too blunt here, but the updated version has more pronounced breasts, reduced sag and makes them look less natural. Similar thing with the hourglass figure/knees. They look too pronounced imho, very much like Leslie’s new boobs:

Old:
1712616348812.jpeg 1712616376309.jpeg

New:
1712616405221.jpeg 1712616415580.jpeg

Overall it comes down to personal preferences I guess. The original style was lovely and had plenty of charm. To me the redraws wouldn’t be worth the effort, even while being technically superior.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I’ll say this I’m pretty sure Cassie gonna get sex scene or two in this new update she’s already at oral the logical next step is sex so I’m glad my fav character is likely to get that !!

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
"Stream results! Lucia got an updated bust today, I focused as much as I could on keeping the old look and just updating the quality, overall I'm very happy with her!" - Breadman
View attachment 3522516
Eh, I liked the bra-straps sticking out of the shirt, shame he removed it. Thongs and bra-straps sticking out from cloths is hot.

Last edited:

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
I agree with what a lot of other people are saying. The old art has its own unique charm. If you really wanna do redraws, I'd suggest including a toggle option for players to choose between the old or new option, sort of like what swegabe does with her Legend of Queen Opala games where players choose which art style they want. Not sure how difficult it would be to utilize something like that.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes