• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

varbles

Apr 7, 2023
Well MC has already banged like what? 4-5 chicks at this point? We know MC will succeed, stop playing.
You obviously paid no attention whatsoever to the context of what was being discussed, which was the suggestion of adding a failure state to the game.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/03/31

Good jump despite the shit week I had. For those unaware, my cat has been sick this entire past week and after multiple vet visits he was hospitalized on Friday. I don't know how things are going to shake out, but I hope he is strong enough to pull through. That being said, tomorrow's stream is tentative, it might get pushed/cancelled depending on how things go. I'm still working when I can, despite (or maybe because of) the emotional shit we're going through, work is a welcome distraction right now. I'll keep y'all posted.

Have a better week than me, please.

- Breadman
ProgressLog_6_post.jpg

Zharrat

Apr 30, 2018
Progress Log - 2024/03/31

Good jump despite the shit week I had. For those unaware, my cat has been sick this entire past week and after multiple vet visits he was hospitalized on Friday. I don't know how things are going to shake out, but I hope he is strong enough to pull through. That being said, tomorrow's stream is tentative, it might get pushed/cancelled depending on how things go. I'm still working when I can, despite (or maybe because of) the emotional shit we're going through, work is a welcome distraction right now. I'll keep y'all posted.

Have a better week than me, please.
I am so sorry to hear about your cat, I hope he recovers as well as possible. First things first.

Thank you for your work and dedication.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love Demon Deals, I like how much and how the story has progressed, keep it up dev, I hope there is more material with Ashley in the future and if you add a GILF or even the BBW from the candy store,I wouldn't be mad *wink,wink* lol

Reactions: Zharrat

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Is Patreon aquiring f95 gonna affect the game?
The answer is yes in a way. Think of it this way, when LEGO purchased BrickLink it became more challenging for sellers to profit(a good deal of sellers left BrickLink) and buyers to find good deals on sets and pieces. Patreon purchasing F95zone will put a stop to piracy on here. But what also concerns me is if they implement a Patreon like pay wall on here. With F95zone about to be cornered, that leaves only Kemono left as far as I know. A new F95zone site will have to be developed, hopefully by somebody. I'm just wondering if Patreon purchase off to F95zone was too good to refuse or did Patreon somehow force F95zone to sell?

earwings

Jul 4, 2021
The answer is yes in a way. Think of it this way, when LEGO purchased BrickLink it became more challenging for sellers to profit(a good deal of sellers left BrickLink) and buyers to find good deals on sets and pieces. Patreon purchasing F95zone will put a stop to piracy on here. But what also concerns me is if they implement a Patreon like pay wall on here. With F95zone about to be cornered, that leaves only Kemono left as far as I know. A new F95zone site will have to be developed, hopefully by somebody. I'm just wondering if Patreon purchase off to F95zone was too good to refuse or did Patreon somehow force F95zone to sell?
Check the date

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Awful lot of April Fools today...

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes