Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Really loving what I've seen from Ashley's story so far. Hope the devs do a slightly slower build for her. And Babs is too cute- even if she's not as stacked as 99% of the cast, her barbarian babe aside, it'd be great for her to become even a side-interest. Though ngl I am hoping some action happens with their characters in the C.O.K-iverse :ROFLMAO:
Agree on babs. It's fun to see the other girls taking mcs extremely exaggerated dick, but they also have exaggerated bodies so it kind of makes sense.
Would have a special appeal to see a girl who's proportions are pretty normal trying to take mcs very mich not normal dick.

mrcmis2133

Mar 27, 2019
Or - and hear me out, I want to devote the proper amount of time to her story to build it up so it actually means something when it happens. Leslie gets content every update (I wouldn't describe any of her content as a poor drop, personally) and is the main reason I'm working on this game. If she was completed right away it would, in my opinion, do two things - a) it would feel rushed and not be a satisfying story, just another instance of a mom character immediately falling on her son's dick and it carrying no weight to the story, and b) kill most of my motivation for wanting to work on this game.

Also, the game has always been free, no one's beholden to pay to play. I'm aware of the expectations of audiences that support = development but if you or anyone else isn't vibing with what I'm doing you're free to just not support and check back in a few years or whatever and see if I got to the part you care about. Plenty of other games to keep you busy in the meantime
Your slow burn route is honestly the best way despite what the naysayers say, too many games jump the gun on the incest storylines and that's the juiciest part of most 2dcg games.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Tell me that is not MZ, but MV... MZ is a piece of shit to work on some old PCs like my...
It's MZ. To put this into perspective, my 2013 "Best Buy" special had no problems playing this. If you have a computer which has lower specs than a decade-old retail build and have difficulties playing certain games, perhaps you should play on an android device... or look for other games to play.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes