dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I expect the next update to be released by summer if things go accordingly well. Not saying when in the summer but just summer.
considering that coding will likely only be a week of work and individual art will be much easier going compared to animation id assume that will be 1-2 weeks so now were at 3 then testing and all that so about a month to a month and a half id assume so sometime in may to early june

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
considering that coding will likely only be a week of work and individual art will be much easier going compared to animation id assume that will be 1-2 weeks so now were at 3 then testing and all that so about a month to a month and a half id assume so sometime in may to early june
My dude you are way, way off. I don't know where you're getting your estimate from but thinking that I'll be done in a month or so is wild - Art usually takes just as much time as Animation, it's not much easier one compared to the other. Coding also takes longer than a week, look at the previous logs from past releases. I make big updates, even the family ones with less total events still have long events with lots of art and a lot of animations.
I don't make estimates on when stuff will come because I already put enough pressure on myself about this stuff and I don't need other people pressuring my imaginary deadlines too - please, try to keep estimates to yourself or at the very least be way, waaaaay more conservative in your guesswork haha

After i finish brenda story, i accidently skip the last part i not sure what it say about part time?
If you've completed her whole story you can repeat events at school, the beach, and her apartment. If you're near the end of her route and not sure what to do, it should be listed in the Quest Log

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
please, try to keep estimates to yourself or at the very least be way, waaaaay more conservative in your guesswork haha
Aw, man, you beat me to it. People should go out and enjoy their summer (or winter, depending upon their hemisphere... Speaking spheres, I can think of a few from this game many would like to circumnavigate over and over and over again). Come back on the flip side and check progress status then.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Waaay waay off.

cocoaa

Dec 24, 2017
So has anyone else had a bit of a bug where Katies Sprite in the A Cup a Feel shop stays, so you cant continue with Brenda or Sabrinas quest? Any ideas for fixes if so?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So has anyone else had a bit of a bug where Katies Sprite in the A Cup a Feel shop stays, so you cant continue with Brenda or Sabrinas quest? Any ideas for fixes if so?
Was fixed in the public release in mid February. Did you search the thread for "Katie" or "cup-a-feel" before asking your question? Are you using the correct version?

If you downloaded from OP or developer's links after 20 February 2024 - you should not have this bug. If you downloaded from somewhere else... don't do that.

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes