3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Umberfoot

lol yeah I said screw it and started dark whispers and it explains that roughly. kinda wish I knew that before I went through delirium a few times. either way I had actually deleted my post. guess you got to it before it was taken down lol.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I haven't finished writing up my "fancy in-depth" part, but this is a complete step by step walkthrough, including when to save before bad ends with H-scenes, the H-scenes checklist (including the photos), some general hints, tips, and a colorful intro that leads straight in from the asylum. It also includes a town map with all the locations shown. At some point, I hope to write up the in-depth part and give the game file a once over for grammar and so on, but I've been busy lately, and I decided I should share what I've got so far. It isn't pretty, but it'll get you through. Let me know if anything is wrong/missing.

Reactions: 5411 and RNDM

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Personal theory about the good ending:
It feels like maybe it was originally just a shout out to the fans, but I like to think it's referencing the doctor from the asylum. He somewhat fits the dialogue in the ending here (as much as anyone else in her life, that we know of), and in at least one ending of The Eloise Case, he says he's going to do further research into the cults. That could also explain the beginning of Dark Whispers.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Following your walkthrough exactly, I am up to step 51, where you're supposed to get the dress for the bad ending H-Scene K, but the eye symbol does not show up outside the church, meaning I can't get the dress.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll try to look into that.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
The gallery in this is shit, the fact that it only shows the pictures and not the associated events is ridiculous.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I think these ones should work:

• Red Heart
Reactions: glorbgon

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
So, I guess I got the good ending according to the walkthrough.. but I don't get it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's suppose to talk with the player(breaking the 4th wall)
Back in the day I thought in that for patreons-only, I think I explained that in some post, so it's natural you feel confused with it.
Thanks for playing it!

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
It's suppose to talk with the player(breaking the 4th wall)
Back in the day I thought in that for patreons-only, I think I explained that in some post, so it's natural you feel confused with it.
Thanks for playing it!
Ah, thanks! By the way, I really enjoyed the story and the characters. It's not that easy to find an erotic game that has good story and dialogues with great art. And it feels atmospheric.

I'm still going to play the sequels, but I'm wondering about aunt Grace's ritual. I guess we got the crystal and she talked about going back to the first game mansion but that ended up being for nothing? I thought there might be hope for poor Charles, if somehow he managed to still be alive.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Ah, thanks! By the way, I really enjoyed the story and the characters. It's not that easy to find an erotic game that has good story and dialogues with great art. And it feels atmospheric.

I'm still going to play the sequels, but I'm wondering about aunt Grace's ritual. I guess we got the crystal and she talked about going back to the first game mansion but that ended up being for nothing? I thought there might be hope for poor Charles, if somehow he managed to still be alive.
I think I have an explanation for all of that in Dark Whispers. I hope you could enjoy that one too :D

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I think I have an explanation for all of that in Dark Whispers. I hope you could enjoy that one too :D
I finished Dark Whispers. Great story, I also think it was the best game of Eloise's saga. The art also improved a lot. I only felt like it missed a Charles x Eloise scene considering all the feelings involved, but it was nice. :)

Reactions: nikraria435

Atlan

May 18, 2018
step 51 in the WT, I cant find the dress.. is it bugged or am I just bilnd?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
step 51 in the WT, I cant find the dress.. is it bugged or am I just bilnd?
I'm talking from memory so probably I'm not right, but I think you can see some kind of showcase at right, the dress should be more or less there I think.
Again, I'm talking only from memory, so maybe it's wrong.
I hope that helps.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes