Overview:
Sequel to " ", on a visit to remote island, Eloise cannot escape her past.​

Updated: 2016/07/07
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prequels: and

Download
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks @Vespak

For people who want more than 3 saves Extract this file to the game folder and replace the screens.rpy file.
Thanks @lexycon

apartamentoeloise.png mapaA.png comisariaexterior.png atrapadai_3.png Eloise_mamada_nude_5.png Eloise_titjob_1.png Eloise_barquero_1.png

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Is this happening to anybody else or is it just me? I only have access to 3 save slots, which is way too little for me. Was this how the game was meant to be played or is mine a glitch? If it isn't, is there a way to create more slots?

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
Is this happening to anybody else or is it just me? I only have access to 3 save slots, which is way too little for me. Was this how the game was meant to be played or is mine a glitch? If it isn't, is there a way to create more slots?
I think that was a glitch. It's been a while since I played this game so I can't remember how it was fixed , sorry.

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
I am running into a glitch after having my drink with Howard. I have been following the walkthrough point for point but every time I go to the Cemetary to search for the grave, I get teleported to the bar again. I don't know what to do.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes