3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
-SCENE: If you agree to the ritual, he will send you on another fetch quest to find a dress and some crown that was stolen. The crown is on the professor's shelf in a box, and the dress is outside of the church in a shop window on the right.
Think I got caught in a bug for this one, the upper right eye on screen doesn't appear to explore outside of the church, then I can't find the freaking dress.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Think I got caught in a bug for this one, the upper right eye on screen doesn't appear to explore outside of the church, then I can't find the freaking dress.
I don't think I ever even got this far. I got caught in another bug before this.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think I ever even got this far. I got caught in another bug before this.
It's weird, had to restart the game, simply, you mustn't get the crystal before the dress, if you do that, bug happens and you can't get the dress. But it was worth, it is a good game over. I liked lovecraftian content and monsters in this game. Now i am only missing 3 asylum cgs.

Reactions: ponyguy
Nov 27, 2017
Creator said back in November they're working on another Cthulhu game casually, and have an idea for another after that. Don't know how long down the line, but looking forward to it.

Reactions: mesoru

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Where to find the asylum pictures, and a couple of nitpicks with the available walkthrough.

Nitpicks-
-I find that when Eloise is trying to take the picture in the woods, it works better for me to click on the shadowy mass in the lower center of the screen
-In the fight with the undead policeman, the eye you need to shoot is the eye on his left, not yours, as the walkthrough says - the one with the tentacle coming out of it

Asylum Pictures-
-1. On a table on the right side of Bella's apartment, near the window
-2. On the floor of the cell at the police station
-3. In a small box on the right end of Howard's bar*
-4. At the bottom left corner of the rug in Howard's bar*
*You can only find one of the two pictures in Howard's bar at a time; the first can be found when searching for the bottles, but the second will have to to wait until you come back later for the cigarettes
-5. On the bottom left shelf in the professor's house, after you kill him
-6. On the floor of the lighthouse, below and slightly to the right of the pillar, before you break the brick wall

Dec 22, 2017
im trying to play on mac but i get an error

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label enemyA is defined twice, at
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15427 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15481.

The label menu1_end2 is defined twice, at
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15576 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15746.

File "game/script.rpy", line 15746 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15877.

The label Game_over2 is defined twice, at
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15807 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15943.

File "game/script.rpy", line 15877 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 16015.

File "game/script.rpy", line 15943 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 16081.

File "game/script.rpy", line 16015 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 16161.

File "game/script.rpy", line 16081 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 16241.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nice! So... Where's the Auto-Forward button? I see 'SKIP', I see 'SAVE' and 'LOAD', but for some reason there the most important function in Ren'py is not there. Has the dev manually removed it? ...And why? :O

kuzuma

Jan 23, 2018
I am running into a glitch after having my drink with Howard. I have been following the walkthrough point for point but every time I go to the Cemetary to search for the grave, I get teleported to the bar again. I don't know what to do.
yeah i have the same problem. i tried ignoring this scene but now i am stuck because i can't get the hammer

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wow. So Aunty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the best possible ending?
That sucks.
Is that how it ends? I got a game breaking bug halfway through so I never finished it.
If that's the case then clearly the best possible ending is any of the ones where she gets bred by the townspeople. Certainly better than that. Praise be to Cthulhu! :evilsmile:

Reactions: botc76

Zjr

Jun 1, 2018
View attachment 7587

Overview:

Sequel to " ", on a visit to remote island, Eloise cannot escape her past.​

Updated: 2016/07/07
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Female Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Big tits, Tentacles, Zombies, Rape, Anal

Prequels: and

Download Win:
| | |

Download Mac:
| | |

Thanks @Vespak

For people who want more than 3 saves Extract this file to the game folder and replace the screens.rpy file.
Thanks @lexycon

View attachment 7581 View attachment 7588 View attachment 7583 View attachment 7582 View attachment 7585 View attachment 7586 View attachment 7584
i'm stuck by the part where you need to get the hammer from howard. it just says: Hey... ... how are you doing... i'm fine, I guess... ... I have to go... Alright... and thats it. I followed every step on the walkthroughs given..... Anyone that can help me and fast???

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Because I'm bored, here's a little collection of Delirium-related images.

Assorted in-universe pictures and photographs:
cuadro.jpg foto_charles.png foto_mom.png foto_jardin.png foto_sacrific.png foto_lenc.png foto_dad.png Screenshot - Blackstone Stories - Intro - Rebecca.png
(all except the last are from Stroke of Madness - Memories; the last is from Blackstone Stories - Rebecca)

The female characters whose only appearances thus far have been in Delirium:
china_1.png monja_1.png cocinera_1.png hija_1.png

And a look at the potential female characters who might have been included in Delirium had they not lost out in the polls to Sister Anna, Deborah, Jacqueline, and Grace:
Delirium-WCHB-A-Cultist.png Delirium-WCHB-B-Nimery.png Delirium-WCHB-C-Barbara.png Delirium-WCHB-E-Miss_Gamble.png
(the full line-ups for the first and second polls: Delirium girls poll.jpg and Delirium secondary quest girl poll.jpg )

Xypher

May 1, 2017

Assorted in-universe pictures and photographs:
View attachment 122213 View attachment 122214 View attachment 122215 View attachment 122216 View attachment 122217 View attachment 122218 View attachment 122219 View attachment 122183
(all except the last are from Stroke of Madness - Memories; the last is from Blackstone Stories - Rebecca)

The female characters whose only appearances thus far have been in Delirium:
View attachment 122222 View attachment 122224 View attachment 122223 View attachment 122225

And a look at the potential female characters who might have been included in Delirium had they not lost out in the polls to Sister Anna, Deborah, Jacqueline, and Grace:
View attachment 122189 View attachment 122190 View attachment 122191 View attachment 122192
(the full line-ups for the first and second polls: View attachment 122193 and View attachment 122194 )
Damn, wished there was a redux/remake version of the game, I want to see Nimery and Barbara added in.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018

Does anyone know where to find that "Blackstone stories - Rebecca" you mention?

Is a game or a comic?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone know where to find that "Blackstone stories - Rebecca" you mention?

Is a game or a comic?
It's a game that was released in September 2017, a spin-off of Delirium starring Rebecca. It's in black and white, rather combat-focused with a system similar to Borderline's, and contains three optional sex scenes. Unlike the other Eloise games, the player character is an invisible man similar to the player character in Borderline. The game is technically unfinished, but I don't know if or when it will go from 'unfinished' to 'finished'. It's available to $5-and-up supporters on Patreon.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
It's a game that was released in September 2017, a spin-off of Delirium starring Rebecca. It's in black and white, rather combat-focused with a system similar to Borderline's, and contains three optional sex scenes. Unlike the other Eloise games, the player character is an invisible man similar to the player character in Borderline. The game is technically unfinished, but I don't know if or when it will go from 'unfinished' to 'finished'. It's available to $5-and-up supporters on Patreon.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Umberfoot
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes