3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

alconlxs

Aug 27, 2018
I am unable to select the door near the bar and find the dead policeman. I cannot get search mode (the eye) to appear. Please advise. Thanks.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I am unable to select the door near the bar and find the dead policeman. I cannot get search mode (the eye) to appear. Please advise. Thanks.
The dead policeman isn't near the bar; he's through a passage that can be found in the scene outside the entrance to the church.

Apr 25, 2018
Is that how it ends? I got a game breaking bug halfway through so I never finished it.
If that's the case then clearly the best possible ending is any of the ones where she gets bred by the townspeople. Certainly better than that. Praise be to Cthulhu! :evilsmile:
I don't know. The asylum wasn't so bad for her last time. She seemed to have... "good relations" with the doctor, at any rate. :devilish:

Reactions: ponyguy

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I searched for 3 bottles for Howard but in the Bella's apartments I can only pick knife, none of the bottles appear clickable and I can't click on any of bottles in the bar either so I skipped scene with Howard and now I can't get the hammer from him, how to fix this bug?

Dessel

Jul 2, 2017
i'm stuck by the part where you need to get the hammer from howard. it just says: Hey... ... how are you doing... i'm fine, I guess... ... I have to go... Alright... and thats it. I followed every step on the walkthroughs given..... Anyone that can help me and fast???
Well, it's a bit late for that now, but there's a missing point in the walkthrough. You have to deliver the poisoned medallion before it allows you to get the hammer from Howard

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I really like the art in these but man are they cheap.
Reminds me of old Sierra games.
Heck, in the first one you're guaranteed Dead Man Walking Syndrome if you don't look in your room a second time arbitrarily.
Fucking Christ. Good thing it's on Renpy and the save files are super easy to edit otherwise I'd be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Coward. Then do play it like the good old games, saves are for wimps. Do you need a walkthru too with your game??

Yeah, that dev is very talented, her work has got sth special to it. Not the usual clicker game. Lovecraft would have played some of them, I'm sure. ^^

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
This attachment contains save files for every scene (unless I missed one).
This includes bad ends, and the photos (I forget there was a Gallery).
Obviously, the Gallery is also fully unlocked, but I prefer to view the art in-context.
Not all of these saves are from the same play-through; do not expect them to match up.
The end is playable from save 14 (last save before the photos).
Included is the fix for opening up all the save slots. It MUST be in place, or you won't be able to access the saves!
You should be able to extract the whole thing directly into the "game" folder.

This shouldn't be necessary, but just to avoid any mishaps,
I would recommend deleting any existing save files (if you have any),
along with the "persistent" file. I have found it to be an aptly named little bugger.

If there are any problems, let me know.
I like to think I'm clever, but I'm no Ren'Py expert.

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Is it me, or do none of the download links work?

*edit* nvm just had to restart my comp for some reason

Last edited:

ZalgoHeComes

Jan 25, 2019
It's weird, had to restart juthe game, simply, you mustn't get the crystal before the dress, if you do that, bug happens and you can't get the dress. But it was worth, it is a good game over. I liked lovecraftian content and monsters in this game. Now i am only missing 3 asylum cgs.
How did you unlock the CG 71, I have reach all the endings but that CG doesn't unlock help pls

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
How to go pass the Joseph bridge scene without pic ? and how to get pic ? I can't manage to find it or get it from Eliose's apartment

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes