• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Just want to know, now the game is at 0.04 and i got a desire to start, is the transgender thing optional?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
when my first day of school start it goes staright to final exam day lols (label exams_day)

"Wow I can't believe that it is exam day already. I hope I pass"
"You no longer need to go to school. To avoid ending up on some sort of list, you will avoid coming back here again"
$ jake.graduated = True

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Having trouble figuring out what MC can and can't do:
1) MC bought a cheap TV, but can't watch it?
2) Is the MC supposed to gain access to massive amounts of reading material - Can't even read the hotel menu in inventory?
3) MC is supposed to go to the hospital to get his balls examined but no workey?
This game has the potential for greatness maybe like BB, but has too many loose ends that need fixing!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Having trouble figuring out what MC can and can't do:
1) MC bought a cheap TV, but can't watch it?
2) Is the MC supposed to gain access to massive amounts of reading material - Can't even read the hotel menu in inventory?
3) MC is supposed to go to the hospital to get his balls examined but no workey?
This game has the potential for greatness maybe like BB, but has too many loose ends that need fixing!
I just posted this on Discord.

What can we do in this game so far.
1. I can plant and make some money.
2. I was told to see Laura next week but its been 44 weeks now and she is on the map but never can talk to her.
3. I ask Shelly for a date and now she show up on the map but I can no longer see her or talk to her about going on a date.
4. Its says to do something for mom but nothing ever comes up.
5. Save money for Sarah and put it in the bank but nothing comes of it.
6. Talk to mom on the weekend days with the same convo 22 weeks in a roll nothing is changing.
7. The one at the hospital see to look her up and I see her on the map but never can find her.
8. Went to school now for a very long time and it seems stats are going up but who know if it helps or not. Strength does not show anything at all its just blanked.
Is this it is there nothing else for nothing is happening for a very long time now.

This is about the same content it was 4-5 months ago

Reactions: Safetydummy

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I just posted this on Discord.

What can we do in this game so far.
1. I can plant and make some money.
2. I was told to see Laura next week but its been 44 weeks now and she is on the map but never can talk to her.
3. I ask Shelly for a date and now she show up on the map but I can no longer see her or talk to her about going on a date.
4. Its says to do something for mom but nothing ever comes up.
5. Save money for Sarah and put it in the bank but nothing comes of it.
6. Talk to mom on the weekend days with the same convo 22 weeks in a roll nothing is changing.
7. The one at the hospital see to look her up and I see her on the map but never can find her.
8. Went to school now for a very long time and it seems stats are going up but who know if it helps or not. Strength does not show anything at all its just blanked.
Is this it is there nothing else for nothing is happening for a very long time now.

This is about the same content it was 4-5 months ago
I feel your pain bro. This is my 1st time playing this screwball game. I have 6 plots of strawberries that earn $150 every 2 weeks. How is the MC supposed to buy his family a $100,000+ home from this meager pittance - Not sure how the monks feel about the MC growing a better cash crop like weed and/or poppies? The MC also purchased a used bikini I assume is for his sickly sister, but no way to give the other characters a gift. Why is the family not hanging out at the pool more often? I am speding an inordinate amount of time forwarding the time switch, due to the lack of filler content.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
v0.0.424 15th June 2018

[From Most Recent Change Log]
Implemented basic job mechanics
added separate chores button
added Exam Day
added patrons only exam day reward
added banking app to yPhone
Am I going crazy, OR does this say that "Exam Day" should be in this version of the game? I just finished grinding ALL 80 days (which felt like 80 days IRL) and there appears to be no Exam.

When I click on the school, something in Red Text appears that says "Image(?) something not found", but it's not on the screen long enough to read or screenshot. Is this another bug? I now actually have Negative days until Exam Day... This isn't right.

What "basic job mechanics" have been implemented? If you can't graduate this point seems incredibly moot...
Why would the MC buy a "yPhone" when he's supposed to be saving up for Sarah's operation?
What is up with Shelly's eyebrows? They take up, like, 15% of her face? :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I know, this is an early alpha version, but this is a bit meager.
I have really trouble to get what to do next, or what is a bug.
After errand for Laura i can not talk to her anymore (plot finished in this version?)
I can go to a date with Shelly, but where and when? I can not talk to her anymore (plot finished in this version?)
Almost no conversations with the family. Mom at the pool repeatable scene possible. Mom shower not after her telling the MC that she has trouble with the temparatur control.
Sister only in the bath at 22:00 (10 Pm) repeatable.
Have bought a house for test(money cheat), but thats it. it's not showing up. Not available in this version?
Also got two error messages in two conversations. could only ignore. Maybe this caused some of the problems above...

But anything else looks good. Nice graphic and models. Only the eyebrows are too thick, i think.
Hm, in shops when you buy something, this thingy where text appear stays there, should disappear when you have the shop menu open. (Sorry, don't know what's the name from is)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Started a second game with a little different path (Mom meet Laura first).

First error message after first hospital visit. Talking in Motel room with Mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uh, after this when you ignore the error you stand up and go straight to dinner. When i tell that i have a job from Laura (Courier) Sarah (Sister) commend something about the job, but Sarah is in the hospital and she is not showing up at the table.

Quest "This is nuts". How are you supposed to visit the hospital and let them check you? Not implemented yet?

Second Error is, when you go to hosptal to visit Sarah. After you bought the glasses (nice answer) after she hugs and kis you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this you jump straight to Motel room and Mom is cleaning....

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Started a second game with a little different path (Mom meet Laura first).
Hmmm, I wasn't aware that you could start the game differently- you would think with you being the MC that it could/should only start with you. How different is it starting the game this way? (I would try it out, but I'm so burnt out after "trying" to finish the school thing and get to "Exam Day"). Hopefully the next release is bug fixes.

OR possibly the Dev could write a flow chart that they could follow all the different branches/possibilities. It also may not be a bad idea to fine-tune and finish the existing elements before adding more characters/scenarios/scenes.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes