Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning all. V0.0.424 public release is uploading and OP will be updated as soon as it's done. I know it has been a bit of a wait between updates so apologies for that. I had to sort out some problems IRL.

I am working hard to get the next update out within the next couple of weeks. I'm almost happy with the game engine now so it wont be long before I can move into Beta.

Just to answer one point, $40 patrons get their version 5 days prior to Public release. There will be occasions where this is less but I don't intend to ever have it longer than 5 days

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, the Change-log says that old saves wouldn't work for earlier versions of the game- do old saves work now with the newest updates or do you still have to start a new game from the beginning?

Also, does anyone know if the Laura issue has been fixed- where you still wanted to be her friend, but the game said that you didn't and that "you'd never see her again" or something...

Great game, btw, but I already covered that earlier. LOL

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah this had a promising start but it's been annoying ever since. No sex content at all, or nearly, but plenty of grind. I'll check back in in half a year or so I guess.

Reactions: testor

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well according to the Images there is no sex content I'm with that guy

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
6 months and he's still working on the interface.

Game engine development should be finished before the first release. Updates should be focused on story content, not figuring out if the game mechanics can work.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Trying new version. My old save don't work.
Starting new game and when I try to read the Menu nothing happend: "That's no how this work" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This game, apparently, has issues that it didn't before. :(
  • There is still no dialogue/conversation where the Mom suggests that you have to go talk to Laura. At least the bug is fixed where you can still decide to befriend her.
  • What happened to the scene where you have to hold Sarah up in the shower while her Mom washes her (the one where you almost drop her)?
  • There is nothing that prompts the "Sharing a bed" question (which errors out to a grey "Rollback" screen) and once Sarah is back from the hospital- it looks like that route is closed. IF you do continue (even with the error) there's no indication that you're actually sleeping the bed after the first night.
  • As soon as the School opens (on a Thursday night), the very next morning it tells you that you graduated and no longer have to attend- lest you be put on a "list". Are you supposed to keep going to school(?)- BUT the following Monday, you're required to start going to class(?).
  • EVERYTHING is way too expensive- $200 for a garden hose? When does rubber become a precious commodity in the future? I'm going to Home Depot today and stocking up on garden supplies, so that I can live like a king when this world becomes a reality. :)
  • It would seem that once you discover you're afflicted with "tender sac-itis" and talk to Mom once- nobody cares about you anymore. Are you supposed to trigger this event AFTER Sarah comes back from the hospital? Is the only way to get the scene with the Mom examining your genitals- IF you do the "share the bed" route?
  • Why isn't Sarah on the list for your "Spank bank" when you have happy shower fun-time?
  • Hopefully the engine issue is sorted out sooner than later. I was a tad miffed that I had to start all over from the beginning, considering that I had already done about a month's worth of grinding on the school and had saved up almost $800.00 just cleaning the pool.
  • Why is there no dialogue option for you with Sarah in the motel room? It's a safe bet that's where both of you spend a majority of your time.
  • Sometimes it shows Christine on the map at the Mall, but when you go there- she's nowhere to be found. Where is she?
  • And lastly, what in the Hell is that thing on the floor in Room 104? Isn't the Mom 'ousekipping? LOL
I do still like this game and I'm curious to see where it goes- it's definitely more of a journey, not the destination type of game; but once I begin a trek- I really don't want to go back to the house and leave over and over again when a new update is released. :)

Reactions: evildead and testor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@a1fox3

I saw it and back in the last update but I edited out a bunch of it and added new stuff and changed it from Max silver to Eric the dickless wonder and put it to where he was arrested and became Bubba's new bitch in prison and then later bent over by his mafia friends.

Reactions: Safetydummy
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes