a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Put it
how do you pay for the operation? i got the $4000 but i cant seem to pay for it anywhere
Put it in bank under the medical options is all you can do and nothing comes from it now, its not in the game yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can it be more money? Is there a cheat?
jake.cash = xxx (xxx being the amount you want).

There is also this little site that can edit the save game if you would like to cheat stats but stats don't seem to used yet.

Once you make your changes you must go all the way to the bottom to download the new save game.

Reactions: shudy

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I just finished trying the game for the first time. It has the bones (story/mechanics) of being a good game, but being in alpha or whatever status, it seems very lackluster to me. Seems like all of the work has been done on mechanics of the game with NOT much content that I can find in the massive amount of grind that I did before quiting. Is there a scene in the game after you asked the girl out? I tried going to the mall to talk to her but no option, and did the grind for 2 weeks with no date or being able to talk to her. I haven't seen the scene that the picture on the OP shows her in front of the van. So the question is, is this just a grind fest and hope you get something, or what?

Pros-
  • Good story
  • I like the characters
  • mechanics
Cons-
  • Grind is terrible at this point
  • Not much content
  • found 3 bugs in the game
  • no way to know if grind is done for the release or not
The 3 bugs I ran into is a couple other stated about the shower scene and mother saying to go to hospital, 2nd one is after taking sister to hospital and trying to talk to the mother it crashes, and third was in the hospital after you bought the glasses for your sister and she gives you a thank you kiss it crashes.

Reactions: Endless

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, there is a lot of stuff, thats not implemented yet. Shame, that i can not fix the errors. ^^

romamerda

May 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 463, in <module>
NameError: name 'm' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 43, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 246, in script call
  File "scripts/dialogues.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/Lucy.rpyc", line 463, in script
  File "E:\Users\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1645, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
  File "E:\Users\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Users\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 463, in <module>
NameError: name 'm' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Deeper 0.0.424_public
Tue Jun 19 19:34:10 2018
i got these error, what should i do ? (after went back from the hospital and mom was cleaning, and i got this error, when i click ignore, suddenly they 2 went to bed)

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Very disappointed with this game. After 6 months there are less content than others 0.1 or 0.2 versions. Started new game after each release again and again expecting some progress just because I was intrigued with premises and story -and, of course Laura, my only erotic interest because that terrible eyebrows and cheap moments with mom and sis-. I quit just now.

Apparently developer announces "3 new tasks" at your room. After that you realise it is just a pointless click on a menu just for nothing. Same with some conversations that lead to nothing. Go to school leads to nothing. Bugs in the middle of some few scenes apparently like some renders are missing. After crop is ready to be gathered you cannot collect it...what a mess.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's odd. When i harvest crop it will immediatly selled. (to the monks, i guess)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's odd. When i harvest crop it will immediatly selled. (to the monks, i guess)
Yes that is how it works and the monks told you so when they gave you permission to use there land.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Just read in the OP that you should send bugreports to the dev.
Has actually send someone the bugreports to the dev?

I was bored and thought, let's take a look in the scripts/Lucy.rpy.
But sadly i could not find the script. Maybe i have some tomatos on the eyes. ^^

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
I haven’t played the update but for what I recall this game was rather good. It could use more attention/support though so the creator is able to spend more time developing it in more detail.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
still buggy to hell .. think the dev need to take the game back to the start and rework it. I can see this being a epic game but some big changes need to be added to make the game easyer to get into.

CdAysun

Jul 10, 2017
This game is definately my favorite to be. Can barely wait to see it completed.
Great work Thundorn. Soon i'm going to submit your work when i fix up my monetary problems.
It's been a few months since i discovered this game and have played v0.0.15 now i'm going to try this and MtoF transformation part excites me so much...

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Good art. Decent teasing. Decent characters. Likeable plot.

Nearly no erotica.
Day in the life clicking simulator.
Ah well. Good luck!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just started it and already the save layout is weird looking and the no rollback is a bummer.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone help to guide on how to get these scenes or share save files? I am unable to proceed and just going in circles. Sis is back home from hospital. I know there are lots of bugs and i am stuck. Please help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes