• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
"Incest, MILF, Transgender, sister, mother, Uniforms, ASMR, Teen, Smoking"

Hello there.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok not sure f it was posted or not but when i go to clean the pool every week i get the cleaning out of the pool before the water is put in. so i get $70 every week. Now i am not complaining lol cause at the start that helps but not sure if it was intended to be that way. and i just downloaded it today. other than that little bit no other problems. just was wondering though when the sister gets out of the hospital she hasnt showed up anywhere so not sure if that is a bug or intended.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Both mom and the doctor look younger than Christine but she is supposedly only a few years older than MC. Looks old af.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
just was wondering though when the sister gets out of the hospital she hasnt showed up anywhere so not sure if that is a bug or intended.
Tried it out for the first time myself today. I've seen the sister at dinner time, and at 22:00 in the bathroom, after she got out of the hospital. Not sure if there's any more

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Has the bug when you try to peek on Mom while she's in the shower been fixed? That aside, the game seems to have real potential, @Thundorn , and I intend to rescind my patronage of Mr. Dots (he hasn't continued to develop DmD) and instead support you on patreon ;)

Reactions: Thundorn

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@HerrBalrog

That has been fixed for awhile now. Also Mr. Dots is still developing DmD they just have to also do work on Melody as that's their front so that they can keep their patreon page open while they keep working on both DmD and Melody.

Reactions: Halfelf and WoodyGB
Dec 30, 2017
so can I not use insecticide every day or something? because it kept saying i couldn't use it again over the course of three days and my crop died :confused:

Dec 30, 2017
Oh and another thing I've noticed is that the pool is really buggy. I have been able to clean it out and get the 50 dollars multiple times. Also, I was able to swim in it before the suggested 5 days that it requires to filter it finished. (which due to being able to clean the trash from the pool the notice that 5 days have passed has popped up a couple times)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
and I intend to rescind my patronage of Mr. Dots (he hasn't continued to develop DmD) and instead support you on patreon ;)
he is continueing to develop DmD just not on Patreon. Because they told him if he did they would shut down his page. Now you can support who ever you want and i think this is a good one as well but please dont spread lies. he has his own site and is developing the game there.

Dec 30, 2017
Okay, I found out the issue. When you save and then load a game you can clean out the pool again. An infinite amount of times. But as a side affect it seems like it might screw with your crops.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
he is continueing to develop DmD just not on Patreon. Because they told him if he did they would shut down his page. Now you can support who ever you want and i think this is a good one as well but please dont spread lies. he has his own site and is developing the game there.
Sorry, you're right. Hadn't been on the website for a while

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I have a huge problem with the game.

It assumes I reject Laura even though I clearly accept her (I fucking want to see content with her).

Now, I'm going to assume that progression is just barred, but if so just outright say it. I hate choosing options and being forced the opposed intention. Just say it when something is not done.

/rant

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hahaha, that Max Silver trial on the radio? Basically the screenplay of more all less all incest games the poor champ got sentenced for XD

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Transgender tag... as far as I know is only one character you meet, and your mom wears a housekeeping uniform... hope this helps clarifies those tags. Though at the moment, there doesn't seem to be a lot of content.

Aug 16, 2017
Okay, I found out the issue. When you save and then load a game you can clean out the pool again. An infinite amount of times. But as a side affect it seems like it might screw with your crops.

I just downloaded the new version and I cant save or load.it hits an exception both times and ignore just fails the save. running the 0.035 save works but errors everywhere so its kinda unplayable for me right now.i did read this feed a few pages back so I know the old saves shouldn't work but I cant over-right or create a new save either.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes