Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning all.

So i've been working on the next update and should have something to upload later today. It addresses all the previously reported bugs with the following exception:

On mac, you are literally stuck in this place.

nvm, after skipping hours. im out.

I was unaware that there was an issue with the Mac version as nobody has reported anything up until now, If there are any other Mac users that can collaborate this issue I will look into it but i just want to confirm that both of you are playing the latest version and that you are following the initial steps.

on day 1 when you get into the Motel, Jake says "I should relax until bedtime" or words to that effect, indicating that jake will not leave the motel room that night, thus travel out of the room is locked. at 23:00 Jake can sleep until the next morning, where leaving the room remains locked until Laura visits at 10:00 after which Jake is free to move about.

Looking forward, the new update contains a couple of new scenes, its all i could do in the week since the last update whilst bug fixing. After this it will be back to work to get v0.0.4 ready.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: demis

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Good morning all.

So i've been working on the next update and should have something to upload later today. It addresses all the previously reported bugs with the following exception:

I was unaware that there was an issue with the Mac version as nobody has reported anything up until now, If there are any other Mac users that can collaborate this issue I will look into it but i just want to confirm that both of you are playing the latest version and that you are following the initial steps.

on day 1 when you get into the Motel, Jake says "I should relax until bedtime" or words to that effect, indicating that jake will not leave the motel room that night, thus travel out of the room is locked. at 23:00 Jake can sleep until the next morning, where leaving the room remains locked until Laura visits at 10:00 after which Jake is free to move about.

Looking forward, the new update contains a couple of new scenes, its all i could do in the week since the last update whilst bug fixing. After this it will be back to work to get v0.0.4 ready.

Have a great day!
Well, I have encountered crush multiple of times on mac versions when I decide to stop playing it and browse some sites. Beside from repetitive time on waiting to harvest and school, and sleep. Repeat. Its just really kills your patients and get bored. You should probably play Hack'n Stalk, probably get inspired from their play style.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Well, I have encountered crush multiple of times on mac versions when I decide to stop playing it and browse some sites. Beside from repetitive time on waiting to harvest and school, and sleep. Repeat. Its just really kills your patients and get bored. You should probably play Hack'n Stalk, probably get inspired from their play style.
Well if you got as far as farming and school you clearly don't have the same bug that these gents were reporting so I can assume that they were an isolated case. As much as you were not trying to be helpful there was a silver lining after all. Have a great day.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Thundorn Please remember to tag an uploader/mod when you update your OP with a new version. Thanks

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
so far im liking whats going on with this game bit of a pain to make money atm but i know that will change in the future

Reactions: Thundorn

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am impressed how anyone has progressed with this game, I am stuck in the Motel room on my own, with the only option available is "read a book", which appears to be a Hotel menu and I get the message "this is not how it works".
I have tried advancing the time, even a few days and nothing happens.

All clues would be appreciated, or should I just dump it ?

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I am impressed how anyone has progressed with this game, I am stuck in the Motel room on my own, with the only option available is "read a book", which appears to be a Hotel menu and I get the message "this is not how it works".
I have tried advancing the time, even a few days and nothing happens.

All clues would be appreciated, or should I just dump it ?
Hi Cornfield. If you could send a full description of your issue to dev@thundorn.com I can look into the issue for you.

Ideally, what version you are playing, mac or PC. A screenshot of what you are seeing would also be useful.

Many thanks

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes