Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd like to ask if those girls(?) we encountered thus far will become datebale (hint:fuckable) later on? Like the teachers, sellers? The english teacher seems.. rather lewd :)

Last edited:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have now replayed it without watching the tutorial and have advanced beyond the Motel room scene.
Thanks for the offer of assistance.

Nov 19, 2017
I'll keep my eye on this one but "Transgender" tag got me off guard lol
Well, the Chick with a Dick ends up being yours & your Family's Saviour "Drafox" Buddy. But yea "Transgender" isn't something I'm used to seeing either. But she's a total Bad-Ass Bitch Though. ;-)

Aug 16, 2017
OK - was trying to play and like this, but the latest update not only ruins previous saves, but ruins all saves - even new ones. Unable to save at all. Will skip this for now until it becomes more playable...

this is what I meant....even on PC version is the same outcome. pointless to play a grinder if you cant save.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Suffers very badly from "what the hell do I do now?" syndrome. When some event can happen only in a specific location at a specific time you wind up just faffing back and forth trying to figure out what's next. And it's not like that promotes a huge amount of choices anyway, you're still essentially in a VN, you're just in a VN with shitty guidance and no obvious clues about what to do. Plus, of course, doing the same things over and over and over... I'm intrigued by the whole trans thing and where the story might go but I don't have the patience to fumble around in the dark and accidentally maybe stumble over something to do. When 95% of your time is random clicking and waiting and shit it's just no fun. Compounded by the fact that with the game very incomplete you don't know if that's by design or if it's just missing parts.

Alas, more pain and suffering and endless repetition than happy fun times in this one.

Reactions: CrissCristi

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
oh my fucking god,why cant I get at least one penny from my fields,I do plant every kind of seeds sold in the store,and hose it everyday.But they just disappear!!!
please teach me.:FeelsBadMan::test2::tiredface::':)evilupset::mad::confused::frown::noexpression::idontcare:::|::WutFace:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@anadolucomari

jack.cash=9999 works if the money value doesn't change then you typed something in wrong. Tip commands are case sensitive so you must type them in exactly how they are if something has a high cap letter then yours must too.

@ChiakiM

I never has problems with farming in the last update but then I bought 1 of every item in the store and all I had to do was go check if they were ready if a seed pack appears on the plant then that means they are ready to be harvested.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
oh my fucking god,why cant I get at least one penny from my fields,I do plant every kind of seeds sold in the store,and hose it everyday.But they just disappear!!!
please teach me.:FeelsBadMan::test2::tiredface::':)evilupset::mad::confused::frown::noexpression::idontcare:::|::WutFace:
I could sooo write a repsonse of an almost artistic level which wouldn't be criticsm of the cryout but the game :) But i won't. So as of now the whole farming is way more fuss than a reasonable mean to earn money. You are lucky if you can harvest the lettuce, all the rest will wither and die, and a single letuce harvest nets you exactly 12$ roughly once a week. For this, you need to invest 180$. But keep in mind that there is a very high probability that even your lettuce will be chewed up my vermin-infestation. So.. for the moment... i advise to leave the farming well enough alone because its pointless, worthless, broken.

I never has problems with farming in the last update but then I bought 1 of every item in the store and all I had to do was go check if they were ready if a seed pack appears on the plant then that means they are ready to be harvested.
..which means that either it was drastically changed in this update (and was rendered broken) or its was me and my game that got seriously messed up because for me, farming is a total deficit for now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@serter31

You must use unren or the enable dev mode renpy tool to extract the game files before you'll be able to open the console with shift + O.

-------

In version 38 I have harvested lettuce a few times pumpkins squash strawberries

Reactions: crazyfingers87

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone tell what is implemented in this version of the game , I've gotten to the part when I asked Shelly? (chick from recordstore) out on a date but nothing more happens with her...
Got the 4k needed for the medical bills but nothing happens...
got to the part where Laura will buy me a bike to run errands for her but no more dialogue-options with her either.
so right now all can do is wait and farm...
And also can't you meet with Christine (the nurse) anymore when sis get back from hospital ?
and are there only 2 stores to visit in the mall ?

can't seem to progress any further or am I at the end of this update ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@WaerM

After asking eyebrow girl for a date that is the end of her event for now maybe later you'll have a threesome with her mom eyebrow nurse.

I don't think the operation part is in the game yet.

The bike is the end of the event for Laura.

Only 2 stores are implemented in the mall atm.

Reactions: WaerM

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@mmmonsterkill

It'll be really really hard to miss which one it is unless you wimp out and let the mom go look for work instead of Jake. Actually not sure what happens on that pathway since I have never went that way so maybe the mother will meet them too.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
@anadolucomari

jack.cash=9999 works if the money value doesn't change then you typed something in wrong. Tip commands are case sensitive so you must type them in exactly how they are if something has a high cap letter then yours must too.

@ChiakiM

wow,thank u,I am going to looking for some cheats in money

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Sooo,

Can we talk about the strange and somewhat creepy inconsistent chest hair on the MC?

First off, body hair on characters can be a bitch. I use it in my game and my old-ass computer screws it up all the time, usually lagging during a batch render and having it float around the room. However, I'm not quite sure it's actually supposed to be on the MC; but situationally, Jake seems to have a ton of chest hair. Just curious if anyone else noticed this. The whole chest hair thing for the twink build just really seems off.

Don't blame me, I usually play these games for the dudes with a few exceptions.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes