fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
What about the bath scene where the mother is with a semi transparent bath robe and the other where you were helping your mother with the sister (naked) in the shower, when do they take place?
They were not before the hospital crash, so I was assuming they were after.
In previous versions it happened before she went to the hospital, if I remember correctly, but the event is not triggering... got to wait for a fix.

camoway

May 15, 2017
game is so buggy it is unplayable for me, would like a cg rip to see if this game should hold my interest. but the authur clearly said he won't. so i guess we see if anyone feels like fixing it or riping the cg. hmnn well the 10 or so pictures i saw were good thanks for your effort.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
game is so buggy it is unplayable for me, would like a cg rip to see if this game should hold my interest. but the authur clearly said he won't. so i guess we see if anyone feels like fixing it or riping the cg. hmnn well the 10 or so pictures i saw were good thanks for your effort.
Just use the in this thread.

Reactions: camoway

camoway

May 15, 2017
Just use the in this thread.
Thanks for your prompt response! I used that but I think something didn't work right there is only 1 single photo of exposed breasts with nipples from a 450mb file so something is not working right. well it is 0.2 and free so thats cool.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for your prompt response! I used that but I think something didn't work right there is only 1 single photo of exposed breasts with nipples from a 450mb file so something is not working right. well it is 0.2 and free so thats cool.
No problem. That's strange, it worked for me. Did you select option 4 just to be safe? Also you should extract the original archive with the latest version of 7zip, or at least something higher than 16.00 in my experience. If you use any other program it might cause issues.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Bugfixed version now uploaded and OP updated. No missing image errors occurred during testing. Also fixed the bug where certain events were not triggering.

Many thanks for the helpful feedback!

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Hello, thanks for the game. Little question: Why there are some erotic posters in the hotel ?

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Bugfixed version now uploaded and OP updated. No missing image errors occurred during testing. Also fixed the bug where certain events were not triggering.

Many thanks for the helpful feedback!
This must be the most annoying game I played so far and usually I do not complain. So the DEMO was unplayable this version started the exact same way and even with this supposed bug fix there are still a lot of scenes that I didn't trigger (after I watched all the images in the rpa file) and I'm in a loop that all the scenes I can watch are always the same ones.

Reactions: dedi33

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Callis Memorial Hospital (image not found) , InstaHo Lingerie and Lewis John Dept Stor not working... We visit the sister at the hospital then we see her looking at the mirror and inviting to wash her back/joking. Then is there something we can do after this ?? This game looks so empty..

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
early build, demo, first release, introducing characters...etc are all fake pretexts to give nothing as content but only few renders. the dev need seriously to check "a wife and mother", "milfy city" and many other game to learn what means a successful demo or first release. this game is empty and boring as hell. and I don't understand how the dev expect any support for this shit. even if he want to milk people for a long time he need to be smarter than that. I'm definitly out before he fire me from his "heaven" as he did with many early comments saying he hasn't put a gun against their head to play the game...really shitty attitude!:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hitting H only hides the clickable response but not the grey box at the bottom.

Did shelly pluck all her eye brows off and then use a marker to put them back on like some people do or is she another transgender? Because her eye brows are huge.

I think I saw the skank from BB and the daughter from DmD at the record place.

Fixed rollback for my game.

Didn't hit any problems or errors but I don't know if I played it long enough to see it all.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
walkthorugh??
Regardless the direction you choose to go in the introduction content (the beach content), both will lead to the grind game... After that, there isn't much to do for the moment... So a walkthrough is truly not needed and would be pointless...

I do have to say, that overall the game has definitely improved over it's initial v0.0.1 release... The errors are gone, and most of the basic grind play elements seem to be in place and working... The text has improved, so therefore makes a bit more sense... There isn't much in the way of content at all yet, but it's still early into it's initial development... I can see a bit of potential where I saw none before... I went ahead and updated my review for the new v0.0.2 version...

Reactions: garryp6491

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Regardless the direction you choose to go in the introduction content (the beach content), both will lead to the grind game... After that, there isn't much to do for the moment... So a walkthrough is truly not needed and would be pointless...

I do have to say, that overall the game has definitely improved over it's initial v0.0.1 release... The errors are gone, and most of the basic grind play elements seem to be in place and working... The text has improved, so therefore makes a bit more sense... There isn't much in the way of content at all yet, but it's still early into it's initial development... I can see a bit of potential where I saw none before... I went ahead and updated my review for the new v0.0.2 version...
Did you get all the images from the event folder after extracting the rpa. Because I didn't get almost none of those. So for you its not bugged, but for me its still bugged as hell. A lot of scenes seems to happen in the hotel and I only got 3 scenes there: mom after shower, sister before go into the shower and the mc checking at night if sister was ok when she was sleeping and basically thats all I got.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You should get one where Laura comes to visit and she'll tell you that you and your mom can work. Then you'll have times the next day where you can talk at different times of the day.

I stayed in the room for a few days till she came.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Did you get all the images from the event folder after extracting the rpa. Because I didn't get almost none of those. So for you its not bugged, but for me its still bugged as hell. A lot of scenes seems to happen in the hotel and I only got 3 scenes there: mom after shower, sister before go into the shower and the mc checking at night if sister was ok when she was sleeping and basically thats all I got.
I used the Mega download... When I played the previous version, there were errors left and right after the beach scene, but I didn't run into any in this update... If you are missing images no matter where you download from, is your PC set possibly removing them as suspicious for some reason perhaps? Just a thought... Otherwise I couldn't tell you why files would be missing causing you errors whereas I'm not having that issue...

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes