• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hospital?

What hospital?
Eventually you wake up one day with your mom telling that Sarah(sister) is worse, so you both take her to hospital and she stays there for a few days. Then you wake up another day with your mom telling it was time to go back to the hospital in which the doctor explain she needs glasses to help her condition, but after you buy her glasses (at least I did $70), the game crashes when try to go back to the motel.

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
So far it looks promising (the renders are amazing!) but the game is pretty much unplayable. Mostly just passing time doing nothing, waiting for an event to happen... And then the game crashes.

I'll like to see it again in a couple more versions.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Eventually you wake up one day with your mom telling that SarahI(sister) is worse, so you both take her to hospital and she stays there for a few days. Then you wake up another day with your mom telling it was time to go back to the hospital in which the doctor explain she needs glasses to help her condition, but after you buy her glasses (at least I did $70), the game crashes when try to go back to the motel.
The hospital scene in which the sister gets the glasses seems to be the last scene in this game version, indeed, since the game crashes once you return to the motel.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The hospital scene in which the sister gets the glasses seems to be the last scene in this game version, indeed, since the game crashes once you return to the motel.
I managed to skip the broken motel part by messing with the code, the only new scene I got was a bath scene with the sister:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's nothing more than that, as far as I can tell.

Really nice renders on this game, but it feels like the dev didn't even play it before putting it online, very broken.

Reactions: bas and Led

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I managed to skip the broken motel part by messing with the code, the only new scene I got was a bath scene with the sister:
There's nothing more than that, as far as I can tell.

Really nice renders on this game, but it feels like the dev didn't even play it before putting it online, very broken.
What about the bath scene where the mother is with a semi transparent bath robe and the other where you were helping your mother with the sister (naked) in the shower, when do they take place?
They were not before the hospital crash, so I was assuming they were after.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like the crash is caused by motel/Times/m_sa_ (5).jpg is missing. To get past the crash you could do this.
Download the enable dev mode renpy.7z which has the tool in it to extract all of the files out of the game files then find that folder and copy one of the files and make another copy and change it's name to m_sa_ (5).jpg. Close game and start it back up and try and it shouldn't crash again unless something is missing.

U

User_10739

Some "Events"

- Talking to a Friend at "Twins Pine Mall" [Back to the Future Reference][Big Brother & DMD Reference]
- Checking sister at Night. [Nightmare Scene]
- Peeking Mom at Bathroom while she showers.
- Taking Sister to the Pool.
- Taking Sister to the Hospital.
- Helping Mom Shower Sister at Bathroom. [Mom in a Bathing Suit & Sister Naked]
- Peeking Sister at Bathroom.
- Little Chat with mom while she works. [Maid Costume]
- Checking Sister while she exercises

Btw @Thundorn in which part of the game u use "asmr_1.mp3"?

No idea when to get, - Helping Mom Shower Sister at Bathroom. [Mom in a Bathing Suit & Sister Naked], - Peeking Sister at Bathroom, - Little Chat with mom while she works. [Maid Costume] - Checking Sister while she exercises.

I remember those events from the first version of this but didn't get any of them on this go round...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this one yet but you could always try a idle clicker and super click your way to the end.

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
ok, so played on a whim, after the third bug i gave up and went in and looked at the images to see if the content was worth continuing. a few critiques, if i may for the dev going forward:
1) your characters shape shift render to render several times to the point where, as an image creator, i wonder if you saved your characters as individual files so they can be merged in, or if you crashed after one render scrambled to recreate it and forgot the body morph settings.
2) groucho marx eyebrows, contrary to popular belief, especially black ones, with non-dark haired women is not attractive to most people, i have not surveyed those in eastern europe (j/k i know they aren't sexy there either).
3) when looking at renders that are supposed to be "professional" meaning you are accepting money for your efforts, post-processing, retouching, and doing full renders are a must. the renders you are using look in many instances like your lighting isn't 3-point, the shadows aren't right and many look to be quick renders without fine details fully completed.
4) i would like to give my opinion on the story, but do to the buggy nature i was unable to grasp exactly what the game's about other than the description listed on the front. at this time the game isn't in any form that should be offered for otehrs to see if you expecting any sort of fanbase to develop around it and move it forward.
5) focus on the framework and look for a "chapter" sort of ideal moving forward. In this instance i would complete whatever the "prologue" to the story is, establish your characters, who they are, and flesh out tehir personalities, create them individually in daz, save them as their files so you have them set in stone. get other's opinions on if they are attractive or not, depending on what reaction you want people to have.
6) start over from the beginning. there is too much broken IMHO to salvage.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
I wonder if the radio stuff about Max is cannon to BBs story, it would be fun if it was one of the endings of that story ;)

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you for the bug reports gentlemen. There will be a bug fixed version released hopefully later today which addresses these issues.

For the people complaining about lack of content, I have been very open about the games stage of development on my blog, Patreon and in my comments here. It says in huge bold letters at the top of my Patreon that it is a game in development, so I can't help but wonder what content you expected from v0.0.2 . The game has only been in development for 6 weeks.

If you don't find my characters or renders attractive the best piece of advice I can give you is to not play the game since I designed them that way intentionally and I won't be changing them. If you want a game full of balloon titted barbie dolls with wigs on there are plenty of alternative choices so suck it up buttercup.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thank you for the bug reports gentlemen. There will be a bug fixed version released hopefully later today which addresses these issues.

For the people complaining about lack of content, I have been very open about the games stage of development on my blog, Patreon and in my comments here. It says in huge bold letters at the top of my Patreon that it is a game in development, so I can't help but wonder what content you expected from v0.0.2 . The game has only been in development for 6 weeks.

If you don't find my characters or renders attractive the best piece of advice I can give you is to not play the game since I designed them that way intentionally and I won't be changing them. If you want a game full of balloon titted barbie dolls with wigs on there are plenty of alternative choices so suck it up buttercup.
I like your character design but I resent your association of large breasts with being plastic and a lack of personality. That's as narrow-minded and objectifying as only valuing a woman for having large boobs.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I like your character design but I resent your association of large breasts with being plastic and a lack of personality. That's as narrow-minded and objectifying as only valuing a woman for having large boobs.
That is what is known as recreational outrage. I never made any such statement and the fact that you chose to interpret what was clearly a reference to bad character design as a statement about the virtues of large breasted women is troubling to say the least.

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
That is what is known as recreational outrage. I never made any such statement and the fact that you chose to interpret what was clearly a reference to bad character design as a statement about the virtues of large breasted women is troubling to say the least.
I feel your comment in regards to this is attempting to interpret what i find attractive, without addressing the rest of the critique. at no time did i state that the body proportions were unattractive, and my attempt at humor obviously struck a nerve so i will apologize if you were offended. however, in regards to the critique being exactly that a critique and being constructive criticism, it is not an attack, nor is it meant to demean your talents, however it's looking at what is there now with a critical eye and attempting to give advice on where it stands currently. i hope that the issues i've raised will be addressed primarily having a "static" morphs in order to ease your workflow, workign on your lighting to move to a more realistic style instead of "flat" lighting across an entire render, working on your post processing to get a more pleasing presentation, and fleshing out individual portions of the game and the advancing the story as you move forward.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You said full of balloon-titted barbie dolls. Maybe you explicitly meant fake looking tits but that's a juxtaposition with a number of easily-arrived-at implications, one of which was the one I was referring to and which I see expressed often enough for me to infer as much. Sorry if that's not what you meant specifically but plenty of people do mean that when they use such language.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Some "Events"

- Talking to a Friend at "Twins Pine Mall" [Back to the Future Reference][Big Brother & DMD Reference]
- Checking sister at Night. [Nightmare Scene]
- Peeking Mom at Bathroom while she showers.
- Taking Sister to the Pool.
- Taking Sister to the Hospital.
- Helping Mom Shower Sister at Bathroom. [Mom in a Bathing Suit & Sister Naked]
- Peeking Sister at Bathroom.
- Little Chat with mom while she works. [Maid Costume]
- Checking Sister while she exercises
Not easy to "find" all those Events. I find only 5/9
Is it in chronological order ?

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
You said full of balloon-titted barbie dolls. Maybe you explicitly meant fake looking tits but that's a juxtaposition with a number of easily-arrived-at implications, one of which was the one I was referring to and which I see expressed often enough for me to infer as much. Sorry if that's not what you meant specifically but plenty of people do mean that when they use such language.
It is bound to happen. Apologies if i came across as cavalier toward your interpretation.

I feel your comment in regards to this is attempting to interpret what i find attractive, without addressing the rest of the critique. at no time did i state that the body proportions were unattractive, and my attempt at humor obviously struck a nerve so i will apologize if you were offended. however, in regards to the critique being exactly that a critique and being constructive criticism, it is not an attack, nor is it meant to demean your talents, however it's looking at what is there now with a critical eye and attempting to give advice on where it stands currently. i hope that the issues i've raised will be addressed primarily having a "static" morphs in order to ease your workflow, workign on your lighting to move to a more realistic style instead of "flat" lighting across an entire render, working on your post processing to get a more pleasing presentation, and fleshing out individual portions of the game and the advancing the story as you move forward.
No harm done. Unfortunately my hardware isn't amazing at the moment so rendering anything with a lot of shadow takes several hours so I'm having to strike a balance between high quality renders and time. Hopefully with growing support I will be able to upgrade in the not too distant future and can focus more on adding depth and contrast.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
No idea when to get, - Helping Mom Shower Sister at Bathroom. [Mom in a Bathing Suit & Sister Naked], - Peeking Sister at Bathroom, - Little Chat with mom while she works. [Maid Costume] - Checking Sister while she exercises.

I remember those events from the first version of this but didn't get any of them on this go round...
Sorry for missing your post Kasey. I have checked over the code and there was a flag which I must have erroneously deleted. That will be sorted in the bugfix version which i will hopefully upload later today.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes