3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
it would be great when u give me a link or a hint where i can get some free packages for daz . including teen male/female , adult male /female; pets; sourroundings, furniture, genitals(norm size; male/female),rooms aso .
i´m totally new to this and really have no clue where to get them . but i´m really interested in making scenes especially im working on a game as author (so after finishing my author part delivering the storries i have lots of free time).
many thanks.

ps.: if u need an author for a game idea write me and i will look if i can make a storry u like. we can Change and do a work tree together then , too for a game that will bring fun and flaps to the Players, too.

Reactions: blood1974

X3Z

Oct 19, 2018
New Clothes for Syndori

Have done merging her shape into single morph for Body, Gens, Headlights. Some base morphs was used for original DAZ's JCMs, like 70% of Victoria 7, overall it is okay, but buggy sometimes, still better then using dozens of dialed morphs for single character, and much faster when posing this character(140+ morphs was used in original character versus ~20 in merged one).

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Don't know why but it seems to me she is facing the wrong direction.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
New Clothes for Syndori

Have done merging her shape into single morph for Body, Gens, Headlights. Some base morphs was used for original DAZ's JCMs, like 70% of Victoria 7, overall it is okay, but buggy sometimes, still better then using dozens of dialed morphs for single character, and much faster when posing this character(140+ morphs was used in original character versus ~20 in merged one).

loving the ears. Could I get a recipe on how you built just those? I could make a cleaner more realistic version of a Sin'dorei with those

X3Z

Oct 19, 2018
loving the ears. Could I get a recipe on how you built just those? I could make a cleaner more realistic version of a Sin'dorei with those
Back in the old days they was done from some morphs for Victoria 4, sadly I don't remember names of the products...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Also, I didn't realize it until I was in Photoshop that her left leg is floating, and not making contact with the bed.
I wouldn't even have noticed that if you hadn't mentioned it.
What I did notice was the other girl's leg clipping through the blanket because that happens to me too with most bed assets and it annoys the fuck out of me.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It would be great if Daz3D had some collision detection features built-in, as it would solve those issues, but hey, a guy can dream.
You can sort of do it by hand, there are tutorials for it, but it's far from optimal and occasionally crashes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes