3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Still progressing my Ren'Py visual novel. Going to hold off for quite a while before first release to ensure there is sufficient content. However some screens to give you a bit of an idea how it is shaping up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Freighter has cockpit, cargo hold, mess / lounge, showers, med-bay, engine room and 5 bedrooms. All of these rooms fit to the actual geometry of the freighter outline in the first picture.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Just like Xavster, I'm currently working on a sort of visual novel in ren'py, and by novel I mean that, not so much a game. Pretty much like a comic just using that program for the built in functionality. Maybe when I learn it better and get a firmer grasp can start integrating choices. For now probably going to do a series and then kind of like a choose your own adventure thing maybe have a vote for what happens next. Anyway, here's a few from the beginning of the series.

4. Quisha Enters.png 8. Quisha Boobs.png 10. Quisha CU.png

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
a
a broken dictator shell, when something goes wrong when you add moneyshotz wet look to it

probably added g3 overlay instead, then everything breaks

View attachment 251685
are you using any other shells? That condom effect is what I usually get with multiple shells. They tend to stack on the same items so you have to go in and turn off the parts for each shell that are conflicting. IE having Headlights and Futaliscious you have to turn Penis and genitals off on Headlights shells and Nipple and breast off on Futaliscious shells.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
a

are you using any other shells? That condom effect is what I usually get with multiple shells. They tend to stack on the same items so you have to go in and turn off the parts for each shell that are conflicting. IE having Headlights and Futaliscious you have to turn Penis and genitals off on Headlights shells and Nipple and breast off on Futaliscious shells.
the shell is just broke, i can delete the all the shells, reapply it, and it is still the same, i have to delete dictator and start over

the font's in daz should'nt be so stupid and small anyway

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
the shell is just broke, i can delete the all the shells, reapply it, and it is still the same, i have to delete dictator and start over

I think I need to write a tutorial on this. A lot of people have this problem
1) select the shell in scene tab
2) go to Preference
3) select Shell
4) turn off all nodes not associated with that shell. I.E. on Dicktator keep only the scrotum, shaft, head, root, and anus shell
5) do this for every shell you put in making sure each semen shell is on the correct semen shell
2019-02-24.png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018

You can stack multiple geoshells of the same item, however you need to ensure that they have a slightly different offset dimension. Think of it like a nesting doll. If you have two surface geometries in exactly the same place the rendering engine will get confused. Hence when you place the second geoshell, make sure you change the offset.

PS: The freighter in my earlier post uses 2 geoshells - one of the window glass and another for the dirt effect.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
And while we're apparently on the topic of geoshells, I can't get the Skin Doctor geoshell (wet skin) to play nice with New Genitalia for Victoria 8.
Is that a common issue or am I just extra clueless as per usual?

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
And while we're apparently on the topic of geoshells, I can't get the Skin Doctor geoshell (wet skin) to play nice with New Genitalia for Victoria 8.
Is that a common issue or am I just extra clueless as per usual?
Not sure but you might be able to if you do this
Make sure the things are turned on in this pic are turned off in Wet skin and make sure wet skin (on) is turned off on NG

Reactions: DownTheDrain

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I made this one for a number of reasons:
  1. To see if GPU rendering works again with the new Nvidia drivers in DAZ Studio
  2. To see if dForce finaly works again
  3. To learn more about camera's but given the results i should have have watched the tutorial first then thinking i am special and can do this perfectly just by messing around.
  4. To showcase one of my favorite model.
  5. Mess with DOF (see point 3)
This is the result:
Miriam cute.jpg
Please don't look at her left big toe as it will make me look more stupid then I already am.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes