3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I made this one for a number of reasons:
  1. To see if GPU rendering works again with the new Nvidia drivers in DAZ Studio
  2. To see if dForce finaly works again
  3. To learn more about camera's but given the results i should have have watched the tutorial first then thinking i am special and can do this perfectly just by messing around.
  4. To showcase one of my favorite model.
  5. Mess with DOF (see point 3)
This is the result:
View attachment 251911
Please don't look at her left big toe as it will make me look more stupid then I already am.
Okay, I don't look at her toe. Her upper left arm is by far more interesting to study. ;)

Reactions: Mescalino

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I made this one for a number of reasons:

1. To see if dForce finaly works again
I just trying to learn how to use dForce with a panties from a dForce lingerie set and got next to nothing. Do you want to say there are problems with dForce in 4.10?

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I just trying to learn how to use dForce with a panties from a dForce lingerie set and got next to nothing. Do you want to say there are problems with dForce in 4.10?
The problems i had with dForce where that i was getting this message:
Could not find a valid OpenCL device.

So the issue was not with dForce itself but with my drivers. So DAZ has no problems (that im aware of) with dForce,

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
First try adding an environment. Definitly more things didn't work than worked. View attachment 252010
when our eyes falls on legs of table, chairs and models they seem to be floating.

well nice try.
may be work with camera angles some.

Edit: forgot to mention, the lamp on the table seem to have no light effect. I don't see any shadows projected by it.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
when our eyes falls on legs of table, chairs and models they seem to be floating.

well nice try.
may be work with camera angles some.

Edit: forgot to mention, the lamp on the table seem to have no light effect. I don't see any shadows projected by it.
Yeah I know, as I said more problems than I wish I had :D
I mean there are also no shadows and the legs of the table actually are on the floor, so that's even weirder. I don't even want to talk about the lights or I start crying :D

Reactions: cvedant95

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you thought that this char here with this type of clothes it has already been shared.. you're not mistaken. This time however, since I found some good tails, I wanted to try again and see the result here - and also I used another model, not the same as before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from the "structure" of the tails that can be seen without problem (didn't think of reducing the illumination or maybe bend that), doesn't seem bad :unsure:

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Just like Xavster, I'm currently working on a sort of visual novel in ren'py, and by novel I mean that, not so much a game. Pretty much like a comic just using that program for the built in functionality. Maybe when I learn it better and get a firmer grasp can start integrating choices. For now probably going to do a series and then kind of like a choose your own adventure thing maybe have a vote for what happens next. Anyway, here's a few from the beginning of the series.

View attachment 251671 View attachment 251672 View attachment 251673
Love her

Reactions: MovieMike

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
First try adding an environment. Definitly more things didn't work than worked. View attachment 252010
To improve the image I would suggest the following:
- Adjust the lighting such that some shadows are thrown on the ground. You may wish to move the camera slightly to the side to achieve this.
- The perspective is too strong (front of table way wider than back). To rectify, move the camera further away and reduce the frame width.
- Use depth of field on the camera, to have people focus on the character.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
To improve the image I would suggest the following:
- Adjust the lighting such that some shadows are thrown on the ground. You may wish to move the camera slightly to the side to achieve this.
- The perspective is too strong (front of table way wider than back). To rectify, move the camera further away and reduce the frame width.
- Use depth of field on the camera, to have people focus on the character.
Thanks for your help, I will try this. I really don't have much knowledge in this direction, so it helps a lot :)

Reactions: Namco15 and Xavster

blood1974

Jan 1, 2019
it would be great when u give me a link or a hint where i can get some free packages for daz . including teen male/female , adult male /female; pets; sourroundings, furniture, genitals(norm size; male/female),rooms aso .
i´m totally new to this and really have no clue where to get them . but i´m really interested in making scenes especially im working on a game as author (so after finishing my author part delivering the storries i have lots of free time).
many thanks.

ps.: if u need an author for a game idea write me and i will look if i can make a storry u like. we can Change and do a work tree together then , too for a game that will bring fun and flaps to the Players, too.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes