3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Have been working on the creation of a sci-fi strip club and a range of low texture characters to serve as the crowd. Test render as below. The spoiler contains 4 different angles of the strip club (no characters) to give a full view of the scene.
Strip Test_1080p.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There are a number that are available. I found at least three in Asset Releases. is one. is another.

Reactions: polywog

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There are a number that are available. I found at least three in Asset Releases. is one. is another.
15 gigs? Damn, that must be some crowd...

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Is there any particular trick to that or did you just create a bunch of simple models and cut them down with Scene Optimizer?
That's exactly what I did. On each of the background characters, I removed the bump and normal maps and reduced the texture size by a factor of 4 (eg 4096x4096 --> 1024x1024).

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Looks nice; and it is more like ice or clouds.
Yeah i wrongly called it water plane, but thats what i exactly had in mind when i asked for help. A very flat and transparent crystall like plane. So thx you again man without you and Xav i wouldn't have done much.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Got a bunch of unfinished scenes with those cyber limbs. "I'll fix the clipping issues later..." I keep telling myself.
Tell me about it...
I went through pretty much my entire shirt collection trying to find something that doesn't look extra stupid. Next time I'll just stick to forearms.

Reactions: shapersoul

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Have been working on the creation of a sci-fi strip club and a range of low texture characters to serve as the crowd. Test render as below. The spoiler contains 4 different angles of the strip club (no characters) to give a full view of the scene.
View attachment 242779
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erikus
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes