3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Looks really good, may I ask you have created the "slash" effect? I always wondered how those things are made.
Oh hell, I did it yesterday for the movie poster thing but it didn't work out.
I think what I did was use a textured brush with scatter jitter, size jitter, opacity jitter and angle jitter, draw a line with it it and the use the twirl distort option in photoshop, then turned that into a brush.

I'm pretty sure that was it but I was mainly just messing about.

Reactions: Krull

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Apparently this was only 2% converged... I have no idea what it was going to do for the other 98%.
That was the safety buffer to recover from a massive heart palpitation your secretly sentient computer had. What a lewd rig you got there :cool:

Reactions: Krull
Jul 8, 2018
I kinda need help with DAZ. Since my beloved game Dreams Of Desire is no more in development and I have interest into making some scenes so..., I ask you what stuff do I need for tipycal sex scene, like orgasms, expressions, oiled skin(flashy), super black male and other stuff, you might find useful, just give me some advise, cuz I am a beginner and some other tips could be given too :)

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Soo guys, i've tried approaching introspective art and made two render, but i don't know if i can post them here. Ok, so let me explain this better.
Basically in the first render i made 4 figures. Two adults, a man and a woman. And two younger figures which are a boy and girl. Those figures stand over and under an infinite water plane and are placed in front of eachother with 2 of them being mirrored. Now still in the first render over the water plane you can see a woman looking at a young boy crouched in sorrow with the reflection under the water plane of a man looking at a young girl crouched in sorrow. In the second render you can see the two adult figures tendelry tending their hand to the young figures trying to help them.
So what the hell all of this means?
Thats an introspective artwork i made (or atleast i hope it is) so everyone could percieve e different meaning from it. But, yeah, when i made the renders i thought that a little action of kindness toward someone that is in moment of his life where he's frail and hopeless (whats more innocent and frail than a child?)could save him. And in future the life you saved could share the kindness you showed back in the past with, to another one that is in the same pain he was before.
Also the first render could be see in another way, a woman with a projection of a sorrow girl and a sorrow boy with the projection of a man. This means that hardship in life are a double edged blade, they can make you stronger and grow faster, but they also can be so devastating that can leave your soul scarred for your entire life.

Now going back on topic why i dont know if a can post them, thats cause all the figures are naked. This is a choice i personally made. In this render ther's no eroticism, the nudity merely symbolizes the soul, the true self of a human being without the need of masks or prejudices.

And thats all, so guys what do you think, can i upload them?

PS. Sorry for the very poor english i used its not my native language.

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Soo guys, i've tried approaching introspective art and made two render, but i don't know if i can post them here. Ok, so let me explain this better.
Basically in the first render i made 4 figures. Two adults, a man and a woman. And two younger figures which are a boy and girl. Those figures stand over and under an infinite water plane and are placed in front of eachother with 2 of them being mirrored. Now still in the first render over the water plane you can see a woman looking at a young boy crouched in sorrow with the reflection under the water plane of a man looking at a young girl crouched in sorrow. In the second render you can see the two adult figures tendelry tending their hand to the young figures trying to help them.
Thats an introspective artwork i made (or atleast i hope it is) so everyone could percieve e different meaning from it. But, yeah, when i made the renders i thought that a little action of kindness toward someone that is in moment of his life where he's frail and hopeless (whats more innocent and frail than a child?)could save him. And in future the life you saved could share the kindness you showed back in the past with, to another one that is in the same pain he was before.
Also the first render could be see in another way, a woman with a projection of a sorrow girl and a sorrow boy with the projection of a man. This means that hardship in life are a double edged blade, they can make you stronger and grow faster, but they also can be so devastating that can leave your soul scarred for your entire life.

Now going back on topic why i dont know if a can post them, thats cause all the figures are naked. This is a choice i personally made. In this render ther's no eroticism, the nudity merely symbolizes the soul, the true self of a human being without the need of masks or prejudices.

Personally I would have no problem with it, but you should use a decent spoiler, so everyone could decide for themselves, if the wanna watch it.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Personally I would have no problem with it, but you should use a decent spoiler, so everyone could decide for themselves, if the wanna watch it.
Yeah i think i will stick with the spoiler, but ill wait a little more before i post them, just to see some other opinion on the matter.

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Helo.
This time coinue our Milfs storie. But I had technical problems (low RAM how sad). That's why I had to find something to do the pictures. Hope I managed to solve it well. The story is a little hard but not rough :)
I hope it was enjoyable.

Milfs - Blackmailing part 2.
Milfs_bm_03_pt.2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017

Ok, i've decided to share the renders i made since no one is clearly against them. But first of all i have to thanks @Xavster and @Lednah for the advice and help they gave to me regarding the infinite water plane.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes