• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Yep, my laptop is definetely to weak for such a lot of hair :v It was a nightmare to create this scene, so there are some shortcomings, but i though i'll give body hairs a try :v

And the answer for me is - first buy a new computer man :v
meh2.jpg

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Yep, my laptop is definetely to weak for such a lot of hair :v It was a nightmare to create this scene, so there are some shortcomings, but i though i'll give body hairs a try :v

And the answer for me is - first buy a new computer man :v
View attachment 242298
That looks pretty fantastic, what skin are you using on the female?

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Just playing around with some assets to figure out what they do. The latter has post work because it was nasty noisy from all of the goings on. View attachment 241981 View attachment 241982
Hehe. It's just messing around with a bunch of magical assets, seeing how the different parts turn out for my own curiosity. I may have gone overboard on post as well, again, playing with different setting to see what they did. Here's the original. View attachment 242003
I like the idea but i agree its maybe a bit to much but the biggest thing i have with it, is the lighting on the chest. Its so strong that it distracts from the overall image. I do like what you did with the effects though.

Reactions: Enyos

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
That looks pretty fantastic, what skin are you using on the female?
I used skin map from which is pretty realistic by itself, but i've tweaked it a little with skin builder for g3f [i've added some tanlines (have some fun finding the best tanned skin color), blotches, veins and a little bit of freckles to the face] Btw i recommend ;p Dirt layer is from . For tears i used Realistic tears for g3 and g8. You're welcome :D

EDIT:
Oh, and i forgot about powerage's

Reactions: HoneyMan
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes