3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Tried my best, but I think I still did something wrong with legs.

2nd attempt at rendering an image.
Surprisingly this time it took half the time to render than the first one, when I was expecting it to be double of the last time.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just an fyi.. This is a thread for posting your own works. Keep that in mind. So don't be surprised if you post works that are not yours and get "called out" on it even if the source is clearly shown. Either write a sentence or two clearly stating where it's from and why you're posting it or avoid posting images that aren't your own work.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Tried my best, but I think I still did something wrong with legs.

2nd attempt at rendering an image.
Surprisingly this time it took half the time to render than the first one, when I was expecting it to be double of the last time.
I might try bending the pelvis forward and then bringing the legs down a little, one of the things that can throw off poses is that many people leave the pelvis straight and move everything around it, the angles on her left leg also seem a little off, each piece is twisting in a different direction (also try posing the foot in a different way to break the symetry).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sry for bad quality but gave up after 2 hours for fucking 4% :ROFLMAO:
Sure she's not her grandma?
Sorry, but she looks waaaay too old to be her mother :p

I'm not a fan of the melinda model anyway, but the render is actually quite good.

Reactions: Trojaner

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Well, just installed Daz3D on my new laptop with a GTX 1050 Ti, and have been experimenting. Discovered that OptiX cut 4 minutes (about 25%) off of this:
My only problem is, three run throughs with different hardware settings (GPU only, CPU & GPU, CPU & GPU with OptiX), and that white dot in the eye brow is still there. Oh, and don't mind line and letter in her hair over her right eye. That's her Night Spy Headset.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I have a question, I've heard there are a lot of old crypo mining gpus on the market, the ones made without a display out, and was wondering if anyone has or has heard of anyone buying these to help speed up renderings along side of their main gpu? I was wondering because these gpus are selling really cheap because they don't have a display out on them.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Well, just installed Daz3D on my new laptop with a GTX 1050 Ti, and have been experimenting. Discovered that OptiX cut 4 minutes (about 25%) off of this:
My only problem is, three run throughs with different hardware settings (GPU only, CPU & GPU, CPU & GPU with OptiX), and that white dot in the eye brow is still there. Oh, and don't mind line and letter in her hair over her right eye. That's her Night Spy Headset.
For Fireflys they look to inconsistent, so I would classify them as lightcatchers (strong punctual reflections). Try to change the refelctivity of the brows, in the surface panel, and see what happens.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just a test render for a still work in progress character. What do you think of her? Do you buy that she's in her forties?
Of course. I mean if she'd say she is the grandson of my neighbour's goldfish i would still believe her if this means we can do lewds. So i'm kinda cheap and maybe not the best person to ask for an honest response when it comes to hotties :sneaky:

Reactions: Conviction07
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes