3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
that's cool, probably the best picture I've seen lately:love:
Thanks Lexx, it was my favourite image out of the series as well. Second favourite was the second image from part 2 - like the play of light / shadow.

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Reactions: Xavster

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018
If the question is allowed....

Is this some kind of secret joke I'm not getting?

You can get 100x better visual results even with Sims 3, not to mention Skyrim ENB and such. And in realtime, with towns full of animated people doing whatever you want.
I find you can get much better results with Reshade instead of ENB, As for my renders they where thrown together pretty quickly so I could test out DoF and dforce (hence if you look closely theres quite a few clipping issues). Still they take time to make and render so thought I might as well post them. I'm very grateful so many still liked the results.

Learnt some valuable lessons with dforce, in my attempt to simulate dforce on 3 characters at the same time my 1080ti squealed like a pig, daz crashed and I had to reset my pc to get one of my monitors working again.

So heres some dforce tips I learned the hard way for anyone that hasn't tried it yet;

1. SAVE before you run a dforce simulation
2. In busy scenes select everything and turn freeze in simulation on. Then unfreeze the item you're working on then refreeze when you've applied dforce
3. Make sure the dforce items aren't starting the simulation already clipping. Daz will punish you for that.
4. Try out the dforce wind node in the create tab it's quite self explanatory and helps alot getting the result you want.

Reactions: WillTylor

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
2. In busy scenes select everything and turn freeze in simulation on. Then unfreeze the item you're working on then refreeze when you've applied dforce
An easier method to achieve this is to hide items you do not wish in your dforce simulation via the scene tab. It will also likely make the simulation run a little faster.

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018
An easier method to achieve this is to hide items you do not wish in your dforce simulation via the scene tab. It will also likely make the simulation run a little faster.
that sounds like a much more efficient way to go about it thanks.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
I find you can get much better results with Reshade instead of ENB, As for my renders they where thrown together pretty quickly so I could test out DoF and dforce (hence if you look closely theres quite a few clipping issues). Still they take time to make and render so thought I might as well post them. I'm very grateful so many still liked the results.
Dforce? 1080ti? I don't get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HawkTheGreat

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
You may be trying to apply the incorrect file, as Lilith 7 HD may be the HD morph rather than the character. You can check this by loading a Genesis 3 Female, selecting in the Scene tab and hitting the Lilith 7 HD button. If you see some very minor changes to the figure than it is just the HD morph.

I would actually suggest you load the character via the Content Library tab rather than the Smart Content tab. It should be located under People\Genesis 3 Female\Characters. If this does not work you will need to check that the relevant files are located on your hard disk within the Content Library. I don't have the asset, but if it uses standing naming convention it will be Lilith 7.duf.
Thanks your help,but I still can not load the assests,,,, pin my content library pic,can not find charactors option

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks your help,but I still can not load the assests,,,, pin my content library pic,can not find charactors option
From the absence of the people section under the content library, the asset is not installed onto your hard disk / content library. I have posted some tips relating to using Daz and the linked F95 post below may be of some assistance.

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
From the absence of the people section under the content library, the asset is not installed onto your hard disk / content library. I have posted some tips relating to using Daz and the linked F95 post below may be of some assistance.
Thanks,I will see it.Really thank you for your patient:)

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
"Want a Piece of This?"

Thoughts on this character? Like a lot of others here, I too am trying my hand at creating a game. I feel like I have a great handle on the coding aspect. The writing is passable, I hope (certainly room for improvement). Rendering and posing on the other hand need more work.
Death by Snu Snu

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Reactions: zuperjma
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes