3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If the question is allowed....

Is this some kind of secret joke I'm not getting?

You can get 100x better visual results even with Sims 3, not to mention Skyrim ENB and such. And in realtime, with towns full of animated people doing whatever you want.
Sorry, not even close. I've spent way too much time I would not like to admit playing Sims 1, 3, 4, and Skyrim, and I can tell you that the animation quality and rendering in Daz 3D knocks the crap out of either. Sims and Skyrim are both limited to what the game creators (and mod creators) will let you do or not do. And it would be challenging at best to create the visuals for a VN in Sims or Skyrim. However, if you would like to take on that challenge and prove everyone wrong, be our guest.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
"A Family Venture," I'm just finishing a final scene, and then I've got to (Hopefully) get approval from Patreon.
If it is clearly an incest game, you won't get approval if you present it as such to Patreon. You need to find another way to frame it (neighbors, babysitters, not related) on Patreon, then patch it or build the game so that it can be "customized" but not mentioned on Patreon as Incest. Read the threads about how Patreon is tightening up in this regard. In my case, incest is not mentioned on Patreon, but once you get here, I discuss how you can set options in the game to turn the incest options "on" at the beginning of the game. From the thread I mentioned earlier, this is largely an issue of the credit card processors, who want nothing to do with supporting incest content, fictional or not. That's why game developers have to be so careful with Loli content as well.

Reactions: WillTylor

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
While admitting being weird and not ashamed of it at all i confess that what i find the hottest in that image is the back of the girl at the very right! She has a very sexy back (i'm not talking about her butt) :)
As long as you like the image I'm not judging you on what part you like lol

Unlike the others, that model has some fitness morphs added to her due to her being into yoga(she's the main character in my game), so her having a little muscle tone might be what makes the back so attractive

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sharing a render I did last night. I also might have experimented with some stuff in photoshop. Lmk what you think :)
1st image is straight from Daz
2nd image is no blur but adjustments in PS
3rd image is with blur
View attachment 231003 View attachment 231004 View attachment 231005
I think the first one is still the best of them. Too much postwork, sorry.
You can get a better effect straight out of DAZ with some lights and using the camera depth of field for the "blur" effect

Reactions: MrBlueStudios

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Girls Night Out
For this one I had to render the whole scene with one of the girls, then with the other and compose them together in PS, since otherwise the scene went slightly over my 2GB vram.
View attachment 230225
Tried to toned the color down a bit so it would hurt less lool. With those iray lights, the couch came out too bright.

Stacy-Triss-Girls Night out (toned down).png

This orange color of the couch is a bit too intense - it kill the women on the left - her legs? ;)
(I'm just sayin'!)
I think now looks much better ;)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Tried to toned the color down a bit so it would hurt less lool. With those iray lights, the couch came out too bright.

View attachment 231036

I think now looks much better ;)
The hardest thing of posing is to make sure that the characters, especially when on furniture, are actually seated and not floating. It looks from the shadows that the one on the left is not fully seated, and the one on the right doesn't look fully seated either. The one on the right also doesn't look like her feet are planted, but one is just hanging, which is awkward. I use a lot of perspective view and zoom in on the trouble areas to make sure they are firmly planted where they should be. It's tedious but gets the job done. I use Y translate to move the model down until they start disappearing into the surface, then use that as my starting point.

Reactions: LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The hardest thing of posing is to make sure that the characters, especially when on furniture, are actually seated and not floating. It looks from the shadows that the one on the left is not fully seated, and the one on the right doesn't look fully seated either. The one on the right also doesn't look like her feet are planted, but one is just hanging, which is awkward. I use a lot of perspective view and zoom in on the trouble areas to make sure they are firmly planted where they should be. It's tedious but gets the job done. I use Y translate to move the model down until they start disappearing into the surface, then use that as my starting point.
Yea, I hear you. it's annoying sometimes when that happens. In this case (as with others I've rendered) I tried to put them as best seated as possible, but they could have had better tweaking.
I have another scene with just the model on the right laying on a couch, waiting to be rendered. Tried to put her on it as best as possible, considering I haven't managed to make D-formers work, to deform the couch in the parts where she is.

Reactions: mariusbern

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Little Sci-fi image series below. Total of 11 x 1080p images and a little over 7MB.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes