3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I've played a lot of erotic games here as well as seen plenty of comics and some of the more advanced ones always showcased something that's been bugging me for a while, and that was the squeezed shape some of them would often use on the breasts. I didn't understand how they managed it because on Renderotica, the squeeze breast shapes only inflate them, but then I understood that it's a whole thing with the d-force tool. One of the ways to do it anyway. This was my first attempt at a breast grope using the d-force tool. It was easier than it looked, but still, time-consuming.

A whole lot of repositioning of the hand/breast/fingers etc.
SweatyIntimacy.jpg

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
I've played a lot of erotic games here as well as seen plenty of comics and some of the more advanced ones always showcased something that's been bugging me for a while, and that was the squeezed shape some of them would often use on the breasts. I didn't understand how they managed it because on Renderotica, the squeeze breast shapes only inflate them, but then I understood that it's a whole thing with the d-force tool. One of the ways to do it anyway. This was my first attempt at a breast grope using the d-force tool. It was easier than it looked, but still, time-consuming.

A whole lot of repositioning of the hand/breast/fingers etc.
View attachment 164222
Very nice I am going to need some tutorials on that kind of stuff

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018

Very nice I am going to need some tutorials on that kind of stuff
It's primarily the setup that can be confusing and tedious on first tries. You have to add a weight map to the character, then add the d-force tool, scale it to the area you want morphed. I'm gonna try my best to show you through some very poorly edited pictures. Hopefully, I don't miss anything, cause I'm still very very new at it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried to organize it as best as I could. Hoped it helped, if even a little bit.

EDIT!: I forgot, that when you create the map in the first image, you will need to highlight the area that you want morphed on your character. In this case, I had to run my mouse over her breast until it was a deep red color ( it will show as blue, but just keep going until its red. Then keep going from there.

Evic

May 25, 2018
It's primarily the setup that can be confusing and tedious on first tries. You have to add a weight map to the character, then add the d-force tool ...
d-force is not the same as a dformer. When I saw your first post with the image I was about to say it would be a lot easier with dformers than d-force only to see that you did actually use a dformer.

Dformers are awesome :) Not only can they squeeze boobs they can also fix hair, fix clothes, fix poor morphs in assets and all sorts of other cool things.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
d-force is not the same as a dformer. When I saw your first post with the image I was about to say it would be a lot easier with dformers than d-force only to see that you did actually use a dformer.

Dformers are awesome :) Not only can they squeeze boobs they can also fix hair, fix clothes, fix poor morphs in assets and all sorts of other cool things.
Lol, funny thing is I caught myself halfway through getting the screenshots for that tutorial when I saw dformers and not d-force. I wanted to correct it but said "Ah, screw it."

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Hi again folks!

Ok, scene I'm working on is too complex for my good for college/office but sucks at 3d art laptop to handle easily. I'm going to render each character and the set separately and merge them. However, unless I limit myself to just overhead lighting, the shadows will be bad. Is there a way to set an object to block light, but not actually be rendered in the image?

Thank you ahead of time!

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Spent the day tweaking the skin to be the way I wanted. She doesn't have perfect skin (no one does) but it is close! :happyblush Some moles/birth marks, very light veins, fine details and a tanned tone. Happy with how it turned out. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know and I'll consider it. I'm going to move onto creating another character (future game build, still working on the story). But this is the main character in a Female Protagonist game I have whirling around in my head, so feedback/comments/compliments/critiques/etc etc all welcome. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/day/night! :cool:

traci_syndori_001.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes