3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, my name is Cesar and i'm the creator of the game Urban Voyeur. I just found this daz3d thread here on f95 and saw many quite nice renders!
I'm currently looking for a skilled Daz 3D artist to help me create scenes for my game, so if you're interested in applying for this position please contact me by private message to discuss more details (don't reply here i don't want to hijack this thread in any way). Thanks!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Experiment more with lighting, look at Blaconys and Epw setup , the second part is to use more advanced eyes like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they are already set with the right setup.
It's all about try and error. Photoshop can make things works to by the way.
Thanks for the links. I just realized that I've been neglecting the eyes of my characters after seeing this.

Zairus

May 25, 2017
True Crime v2 Lights a very tricky thing, never know you were right or not, but i wanted to change something about this scene of mine, maybe to add a little drama effect.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
What's the difference between original and no-postwork? I mean i see the difference but i thought no-postwork meant original?

Looks great btw!

Zairus

May 25, 2017
What's the difference between original and no-postwork? I mean i see the difference but i thought no-postwork meant original?

Looks great btw!
Thanks! yeah my bad, there are two original renders) but the last one was created first, and after i saw it in final stage, i thought there something wrong about it, so i change a light setup.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks! yeah my bad, there are two original renders) but the last one was created first, and after i saw it in final stage, i thought there something wrong about it, so i change a light setup.
Ahhh gotcha!

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
This image is part of the next version of my game.

I'm specifically satisfied of this one due some strategies that I had to apply:
- Her dress have a smoth modifier relate to his pants, it molds on the legs.
- Her pantie has no morphs, so I used an object from messy laundry package. But the original object had 4 surfaces, and the messy pantie just one. So first I took only the fabric and applied in object, then I duplicated it applying a minimal translation to the left and close. At the last I applied the lacy texture, making the background transparent.

The pantie was already off from the right leg, he is finishing to pull it out

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Many thanks. Looking to upgrade myself so now I have an idea what I'm gunning for. Appreciated.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Many thanks. Looking to upgrade myself so now I have an idea what I'm gunning for. Appreciated.
I think now is going good time to upgrade GPU not from new but from second hand. Because carts like 1070 or 1080 is now for about 300-400 Usd. Wich is not bad.

Reactions: Nottravis
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes