3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I intended for a romance plot, but since I redid it, that genre changed quite a bit. Not for any reason but the fact that I find romance in itself a little boring and too many games are doing it already.

So mine will involve some fantasy elements. If anyone watches anime, it will be reminiscent of the "Monogatari Series". Plot wise, not really in unique aesthetic. This is the girl of the first story. Her name is Avis. Most of the other girls I've shown you will also be part of the story as well.

AvisConceptArt.jpg
AvisonSteps.jpg

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Avis enjoying her bath. I used the 3delight skin for her design cause I thought it looked better. But I'm currently rendering the same image with her Iray skin since there's more detail to it, like the different shades of light and gloss on her skin. Here it's very minimal.

View attachment 125627
3delight skin have no reflections for lighting. That is why it looks less detailed than iray.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
The only things I can think of are (not sure how much of this you already know, but ...):
  • Try using : this can drastically reduce how much memory is being used by a scene (it reduces texture sizes, etc, to help things fit into the video card's vram).
  • Try: : this will reduce the polygon count in your models. Never used this but it's a DAZ Original, so should be good to help low-end machines / trade-off is models will look more blocky though this blockiness will be configurable via the Decimator, so most people shouldn't notice what you've done
  • Render in layers and composite in image software (think you already do this)
  • Find out where @lexx228 lives, rob a bank in his area, leaves lots of clues so the police arrest him, and once everything is quiet, buy a new super computer ;)
Thanks, I'll try them on but I reckon the latter is much more effective. I'll start with that.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes