4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Yes, I love those Comics and they are difference similarites of Immoral Desires
Forbidden Flames = Lust
Breaking Boundaries = Love
Your idea for the ID8 cover page was good. But I feel like daval failed to execute it in a proper way. Lana feels worried than horny and those are absolutely not swimming trunks (or shorts whatever u wanna call them) more like underwears :ROFLMAO::LOL:.They're out in the pool daval. Common sense mate. I think this is the first ID cover I didn't like at all.

Last edited:

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
Your idea for the ID8 cover page was good. But I feel like daval failed to execute it in a proper way. Lana feels worried than horny and those are absolutely not swimming trunks (or shorts whatever u wanna call them) more like underwears :ROFLMAO::LOL:.They're out in the pool daval. Common sense mate. I think this is the first ID cover I didn't like at all.
Yeah, let’s just say I did the best I could, because I never won before, so it's mine 1st win.

Reactions: EmiRJ96

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
The idea is nice but the execution is poor.
Lana seems bored and not attracted to hard cock.
These are not swimsuits but white underwears.
Did Daval3D have to draw the head of Daniel's cock?

A good cover image suggests, not shows !

Last edited:

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
What exactly did you want?
Can you write it to us.
Thank you.

Well the ink is dry so there’s nothing I can do about it. All I can do is I really like that cover-up and nothing more but mostly a few people like it so I’m not gonna argue about that, but it took me 4 hours to do that cover up

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes