4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks Terror77 for sharing.

Daval3D wrote to me that Sarah would never be a whore.
Your information tells me the opposite !
I'm seeing what Daval writes both in boosty and in subscriberstar and it's a mess. His dialogues in English are clearly NTR and in Spanish they're not, and it's justified that Aron will be Sara's new pimp because they asked him a lot, but what's going on with Alice? Have they been asking for it not for months but for years?

I would filter content but I'm too lazy to get another card since I have been banned with 3 different cards on subscribestar and I am currently subscribed to developers who are worth it. I only subscribed to daval to voting against the old shit but I have a friend who leaks everything to me every month without asking me for anything.

MissionFailed911

Dec 9, 2022
I'm seeing what Daval writes both in boosty and in subscriberstar and it's a mess. His dialogues in English are clearly NTR and in Spanish they're not, and it's justified that Aron will be Sara's new pimp because they asked him a lot, but what's going on with Alice? Have they been asking for it not for months but for years?

I would filter content but I'm too lazy to get another card since I have been banned with 3 different cards on subscribestar and I am currently subscribed to developers who are worth it. I only subscribed to daval to voting against the old shit but I have a friend who leaks everything to me every month without asking me for anything.
what are those comics? send me on private pls

claws86

Nov 25, 2018
Who would think that he will have that kind of problems....

We will see what he will do Aaron, but based on his preavious actions he will also devide his audience.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Aaron has advantages compared to Peter and thanks to those, old fans will not hate the character as much, first of all he has been there from the beginning, he isn't someone who popped out of nowhere, the second advantage is that, if he fucks Sarah, then it will be young male/milf content like most of Daval old subscribers... and the third, it would be mom/son, the ultimate taboo.

He could fuck Alice too, but well... cousin incest is the most vanilla one, since David is the true MC he should be the one to fuck Alice first.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
TBF i would not have minded the whole Peter stuff...
IF the story was like that since the first chapter.

That Daval is an asshole that complains when people point out that David is losing importance in the story, when Peter fucks the milf in more than 2 complete issues in a row.
Like WTF dude are you a cynical or what

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Well same I just come back to this thread as I m addicted..I have left it many times and just come back to check out where everytime a mf peter fan would be still debating ..I come here for f95 community as I m familiar with dignitaries of this thread now..I m gonna take a long break now as I can't just waste my time for few renders a week..its always more pleasurable to see it as a whole after long wait..
Good luck brother
Bye Bye plutarco007 Comicsfan7
At this point I enjoy the banter more than the comics lol

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
The truth is I'm going to miss them since I shouldn't even put chaos in Daval's work because I already got what I was looking for but I still got so used to the thread that that's why I added the condom thing because fucking boring thread and his cock suckers don't know how to elevate In the interactions, I will only expose the problems he will have.

View attachment 3545136

Finally, the cocksuckers who, I can't write their nicknames, said that Daval found it funny what was said in a pirate forum about him. What happened when his idol couldn't stand it and came to play the victim?
Which tier gets the ntr comic?

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Unfortunately, I have to say it's not Peter. Have you stopped taking your medications? I see it continues to get worse. And regarding Daval's work, I must tell all my haters that Daval will have many more surprises for you, so I advise you to stock up on sedatives.
The truth is I don't care because I receive Daval's work for free (sometimes I don't even ask for it anymore) and something else, Daval doing more nonsense is something that I already foreseen. Don't stop, Peter, keep paying him.

Blck191

Mar 5, 2018
Hot take

His work on account we can say are better and more original than this boring shit he start to do on main acc

jetpack003

Jul 21, 2022
TBF i would not have minded the whole Peter stuff...
IF the story was like that since the first chapter.

That Daval is an asshole that complains when people point out that David is losing importance in the story, when Peter fucks the milf in more than 2 complete issues in a row.
Like WTF dude are you a cynical or what
I think he just lacks common sense,
If he doesn't know that obviously changing the genre of the story midway through is a bad idea then he really doesn't have a brain in there.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes