4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jetpack003

Jul 21, 2022
he doesn't care
he's a junkie and needs money
he was corrupted by Peter81
I mean, you can also say he was blinded by greed that he lost the ability to think.
He catered to Peter and made the comic for him to the point he forgot that other people supported him too.

Now you have a comic that either supports or is against Uncle Peter which means you can't please both sides. You have to pick one and staying on the middle ground would just piss off all of them. It's why writers don't change genres partway through which should be obvious if he did his research.

I swear, people on this forum have more of a brain when making troll posts than what Daval was doing when thinking that changing the story was a good idea.

tinder25

Sep 1, 2020
Do we have somewhere a confirmation that uncle Peter will be seen last time in chapter 6 and then he 'll be gone? Or maybe he will continue in next 7 chapter? I'm asking because Daval wrote on his subscribestar profile he will finish current chapter this month and I'm just curious how will this all story develop.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are you pretending or are you really naive, to believe that people are going to share content just for asking for it, your account was created 2 months ago and the only thing you have done is ask and ask, if you don't have patience leave the thread
Was 80-90 even out?

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
You have to pick one and staying on the middle ground would just piss off all of them. It's why writers don't change genres partway through which should be obvious if he did his research.
I wish he would understand this…. This situation is damaging him a lot, the side he should pick, should be clear… no need to think twice, he’s repeating the same mistake again and again, new scene with Sarah and David, Alice and David put aside again, Peter it’s still there and can rape Sarah one more time, no one will be pleased in the end, when Peter will appear, complain in his SS will start again, and so on, a stressful situation easy avoidable with a little bit of brain and less greed

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes