4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
He's gonna be a good boy and go to sleep.
Aron already discovered her with David.

opinions:

1 Aron blackmails his mother I don't think he blackmailed David because he is asleep and he thought his mother was a whore

2 Aron blackmails Alice for sex if he doesn't tell his dad and vote them out of the house.

3 Aron stays silent cuckold he likes to watch his mom fuck.

4 aron and peter join (as is ntr) these are my chances.

5 Aron threatens his mother not to do it again or he will tell his dad (Sarah will look for cock somewhere else)

6 since it is NRT anything can happen

Daval is a genius who would have paid for this to happen.

I am a fan of NTR, friend, and I can't find some of the most likely ones.
others
I bet he masturbated watching his mom

and think about it and take advantage of it

It is obvious that Daval is a good connoisseur of the genre. I would love to see something like the hentai of
bai asuka (recommended)

if you like strong stories

Reactions: WanderingHawk

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I hope Aaron fuck his mother
Most definitely happening but imagine Daval says nope, not happening :PogChamp::LOL:
Aron already discovered her with David.
opinions:
Excited to see what will Aaron do
The below will most likely not happen and probably go one of the routes akagami new posted cause they help extend the comic (but not the plot)

But What If..?:

Aaron quietly sneaks up behind Sarah riding David, pushes her forward and down, so her beautiful ass rises up, he gives it a nice slap in response to Sarah's surprise and guilty look back. He then grabs her ass with both hands and tightly squeezes them apart to get a proper view of her cute pink, winking rosebud. He pushes the tip of his raging hard boner past the entrance only stopping until he can feel his entire throbbing length being swallowed and wrapped around by her hot, tight arsehole. He feels Sarah shudder under him, as she cums from being double penetrated by two hard cocks! OR...

...Grabs her ass with both hands and tightly squeezes them apart to get a proper view of her sweet, dripping pussy being impaled by David's hard cock. His competitive lust at being second in this moment kicks in, he takes aim and pushes the tip of his raging hard boner into Sarah's already filled pussy, only stopping until he can feel his entire throbbing length join David's, at being swallowed and wrapped around by Sarah's hot, tight cunt. He feels her shudder under him, as she cums from being double stuffed by two hard cocks!

Giving Sarah's beautiful smooth ass another slap and he gently pushes her hips, to make her begin the slow rhythmic and motion, a heavenly feeling he has always dreamed of and now will never forget until his last dying breath...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This little jealousy act is just what this comic needed, I wrote on another forum about the relationship between Lana and Daniel and how he needs a bit of freedom to be able to fuck Sofia, Martha and the others, because now he only has his mom on his mind (look how even while massaging Sofia he is thinking about Lana) and that's admirable and lovely and I'm sure Lana likes that about him, but at this rate they will waste all those milfs just to keep him "faithful to Lana", at some point he has to fuck them and after 7 issues of pure mom/son, I think it's time to start.

I love seeing Lana jealous because she needs to understand that if she doesn't reciprocate Daniel's love she may lose him to one of her friends, right now Lana and Daniel are stuck in a loop (the scenes are getting repetitive) so I think the use of her husband in the plot, even if it's just to "punish" Daniel, may be a good thing because it will push Daniel to the other love interests, meanwhile Lana will be stuck again but this time to her boring husband, she will notice once again that he can't satisfy her sexually but also that he simply doesn't care about her, boosting her relationship with Daniel.

So, as much as it pains me to say, Lana and Daniel need a small break from each other, Daniel fucking the other milfs will give this comic variety and give Lana a more active role in future scenes with Daniel, because she will try to get her son/lover back with more intense sex and... who knows... if she somehow spies on her son fucking her friends and likes it, she may end up more open to share him in a future.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
This little jealousy act is just what this comic needed, I wrote on another forum about the relationship between Lana and Daniel and how he needs a bit of freedom to be able to fuck Sofia, Martha and the others, because now he only has his mom on his mind (look how even while massaging Sofia he is thinking about Lana) and that's admirable and lovely and I'm sure Lana likes that about him, but at this rate they will waste all those milfs just to keep him "faithful to Lana", at some point he has to fuck them and after 7 issues of pure mom/son, I think it's time to start.

I love seeing Lana jealous because she needs to understand that if she doesn't reciprocate Daniel's love she may lose him to one of her friends, right now Lana and Daniel are stuck in a loop (the scenes are getting repetitive) so I think the use of her husband in the plot, even if it's just to "punish" Daniel, may be a good thing because it will push Daniel to the other love interests, meanwhile Lana will be stuck again but this time to her boring husband, she will notice once again that he can't satisfy her sexually but also that he simply doesn't care about her, boosting her relationship with Daniel.

So, as much as it pains me to say, Lana and Daniel need a small break from each other, Daniel fucking the other milfs will give this comic variety and give Lana a more active role in future scenes with Daniel, because she will try to get her son/lover back with more intense sex
I agree 100% on you about these reasons/observations.

Reactions: EmiRJ96
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes